Gaming omori 3ds port in 2022?

regedw7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm learning C# and I'm thinking of porting a small part of omori to a game really, like the white space even a small part of the game, but I'm just a person and I don't even have the sprites , I don't promise anything, but I can try! If this project has any origin I come here to let you know! :yay3ds:

edit: I'm not going to start the project for now because I'm very busy lately, but I promise to try, bye!

Last edited by regedw7,

Bobby_0226

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, is the port in progress? It just arrived to my head that Omori didn´t released on the 3DS. I currently own a modified 2DS and would love to play Omori on here. Thats when I found this!

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, is the port in progress? It just arrived to my head that Omori didn´t released on the 3DS. I currently own a modified 2DS and would love to play Omori on here. Thats when I found this!
The OP was last seen on gbatemp nearly a year ago. It likely will be that nothing will ever come of whats been posted here.

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has there been a single "im going to port x game to y console" or "im ebegging for someone to port x game to y console" post that actually worked?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
has there been a single "im going to port x game to y console" or "im ebegging for someone to port x game to y console" post that actually worked?
Yes but extremely rarely and mostly with projects based on already open source projects. Most people saying they will port an open source project, often do succeed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: call sps