godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, but I got a new error after that was bypassed:

[ 14%] Building C object lib/CMakeFiles/smb2.dir/errors.c.obj
/home/godreborn/libsmb2/lib/errors.c:1111:24: error: use of undeclared identifier 'ENODATA'
return ENODATA;
Post automatically merged:

it could very well be ubuntu 22.0.4. I've seen some stuff that will not compile on certain distros for some reason, maybe some stuff is the wrong version or in the wrong place. thanks for the help.

cy33hc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
alright, but I got a new error after that was bypassed:

[ 14%] Building C object lib/CMakeFiles/smb2.dir/errors.c.obj
/home/godreborn/libsmb2/lib/errors.c:1111:24: error: use of undeclared identifier 'ENODATA'
return ENODATA;
You're not in the "ps4" branch.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah, I didn't realize there was more than one branch. let me try it.

success:

1672348957457.png

You're not in the "ps4" branch.
we have success with the build of the smb client:

1672349306645.png

Last edited by godreborn,
Reactions: Tarmfot and cy33hc

SG-17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to connect to my readyshare smb drive. IP is right, it is the default gateway of the router, share name should by the volume name, port should be default. There is no username or password for it.

Get 426 Failed. Connection timeout - Tree Connect failed with (0xc0000022) Status_Access_Denied.

I can use this readyshare smb with my PC, phone, PS2 via OPL, etc.

cy33hc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't seem to connect to my readyshare smb drive. IP is right, it is the default gateway of the router, share name should by the volume name, port should be default. There is no username or password for it.

Get 426 Failed. Connection timeout - Tree Connect failed with (0xc0000022) Status_Access_Denied.

I can use this readyshare smb with my PC, phone, PS2 via OPL, etc.
This is an issue with the underlining library that I'm using. I have a similar issue with an anonymous share. As a workaround, I just gave any valid username/password in the app and the share works. (ie not change the server smb with username/password but just fill in a valid username/password in the app)

https://github.com/sahlberg/libsmb2/issues/209

SG-17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an issue with the underlining library that I'm using. I have a similar issue with an anonymous share. As a workaround, I just gave any valid username/password in the app and the share works. (ie not change the server smb with username/password but just fill in a valid username/password in the app)
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by valid username and password. I only have one smb setup and it doesn't have a username or password, the only set of username/password associated with my router is the admin login.

cy33hc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by valid username and password. I only have one smb setup and it doesn't have a username or password, the only set of username/password associated with my router is the admin login.
Could you try the "Guest" user.

cy33hc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

https://github.com/sahlberg/libsmb2/issues/209
@SG-17 I think I have fixed the issue. Created a new release, please download the new VPK or perform the inapp update.

SG-17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SG-17 I think I have fixed the issue. Created a new release, please download the new VPK or perform the inapp update.
I seem to connect but then the app immediately crashes with the error

An error has occurred in the following application.
(C2-12828-1)
Saved Core File Succeeded.
ux0:data/psp2core-1673745600-0x0000532fe5-eboot.bin.psp2dmp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow