strange emudeck behaiving

rantex92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys i have a weird problem maybe u guys know whats the problem

recently my deck starts to behaive weird it started with ps1 games first it played those well but then the next day

i couldnt start any ps1 via emustation it just started retroarch and in retroarch it had a blackscreen so i changed the core it worked but just one time after that again blackscreen tried that then with any other ps1 core always the same result

so i tried duckstation direct without emustation or retroarch it worked flawlessly i thought ok then i play my ps1 games just via duckstation

after that i started to try nds games but the same weird problem first time it works after that retroarch gives again just plain blackscreen and when im trying to load a savestate retroarch says the core doesnt support savestates but thats not true (core used at that moment was melonds)

so i switched back to desktopmode did run the emudeck setup again and after that it worked but again just the first time booting a game after that again blackscreen

other games like ps2,gamecube,psp and pc games run fine and the suggestion from reddit that i should look if the "start in" parameter is correct didnt helped at all

so whats your ideas?what should i try next?

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I prefer using standalone emulators to avoid this sort of problem. It's probably some RetroArch config that's messed up somewhere but it's always a bitch to try and track down.

Reactions: rantex92

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: