Hardware Switch shows Nintendo logo then turns off (no charging icon in left side)

nimio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, finally I receive the resistors few days ago and solder one 100K resistor in place (very very very... difficult), but nothing happens, same issues: around 4v in pin 5 and 0v in pin 6 (Switch console OFF, with the charger connected to the switch).

Maybe now I need to change BQ24193?

Regards.

nimio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Finally I change BQ24193 too (M92T36 and BQ24193) but nothing happens, same issue, only "Nintendo" logo and then power off.

I'm very lost at this point :sad:

Xescvalue

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi
did you manage to solve this issue? It's been a week since I've had this problem. I can log in with hetake without any problems and for hours I can make backups without any problems. My console is not wet, so the source problem is not similar. But, it is clear, that the NAND during the boot does a check of something, that does not make the hetake and goes off. Well, thanks for sharing.

LIY2012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi
did you manage to solve this issue? It's been a week since I've had this problem. I can log in with hetake without any problems and for hours I can make backups without any problems. My console is not wet, so the source problem is not similar. But, it is clear, that the NAND during the boot does a check of something, that does not make the hetake and goes off. Well, thanks for sharing.

Are you sure it's not a firmware issue? Mismatched boot/firmware or firmware/fuse count might cause it to do that. Also, If the firmware is not correct, it won't show the battery charging icon or fast charge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Sup +1