• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I hope your brother is doing ok Mr BakerMan
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    BakerMan yeah me too.... maybe that's gonna be dinner for me there is this place near me I have been dying to try and they have them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss usb mp3 players they were shit but at the time a go to
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @The Real Jdbye, I thought about that and I have blank DVD's and Blurays but honestly after like 90 songs I just listen to it a couple of hundred times toss it out and burn something else or have like 2-3 CD's. Florida here the heat in the car tends to ruin the CD's after like a few months even commercial pressed ones don't last too long.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    my music collection is just too big, i require variety
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wanted to download the Sonic manía plus android versión cuz i have Netflix but my phone isnt compatible
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    @The Real Jdbye you seem confused, nes remix 2 had nes open
  • Dumpflam @ Dumpflam:
    guys does anyone know anything about usbloadergx? i have a question. (https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-sd-and-thumb-drive-at-the-same-time-usbloadergx.655497/)
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    oh right forgot about that
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    you can use both at the same time if the sd is dedicated for gamecube games
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    you can't do that the other way around
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nowdays, my Samsung phone holds most my music on a 512gb micro sd. I Bluetooth to my earbuds, BT speaker, or to my car stereo from my phone. I still have a iPod Nano, but have not used in years.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only play music on yt
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I download very few songs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It takes me 3 hours every week to cut my grass, and I have to have music playing, not to mention the noise canceling earbuds, so I don't have to hear that lawnmower noise. I do play iHeart radio often also when get board of my music.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I weird for only listening to game music?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh its whatever you like to hear. Is it weird, I'm a 50 year old that mostly listens to old school hip hop?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I should be walking but legs are still sore
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I think that listening to the same 15 songs on the music player in my dad's car all the time made me kind of hate "normal" music.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, them use your hands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those are tired from last night
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop touching yourself
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, stop touching yourself