Hacking 3ds with cfw crashes when playing pokemon ultra moon and pokemon y

zZera

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My jpn old 3ds with usa region change crashes (I did system format already) consistently at the same spot around the character creation part of ultra moon as well as sometimes after picking a starter (it happened 3 times in around 18 tries for the starter). The starter crash message is shown in the first image. The crash on the character selection screen is very weird, as there's this flashing of the textures going on and the text is all messed up but only when I pick english, yet it crashes regardless of language. This also happens on my pokemon ultra sun. As for pokemon Y, the top screen becomes black when I talk to the lady in the pokemon center, audio keeps playing but I'm basically soft locked and have to hold the console power off button for longer than usual to turn it off. I'm desperate to get this working as it is a 3ds capture card. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: Forgot to mention the games are on a cartridge and are USA games, and also mario and luigi dream team didnt crash while testing (tbf i didn't test very much) but when I went to go power it off, it gave me an arm11 error.

Attachments

• image 1.jpg
    image 1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
  • video.mov
    10.4 MB
Last edited by zZera,
Reactions: Imran2509

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Veho, where's the poll at?
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    they're giving the internet an open text box?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I never played or own any of they devices, but I like small style, but with a somewhat grip
    oh man, that always goes great!
    im sure half the responses won't be literal racial slurs or "drop table" jokes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Look, it's China. They know what it's like when you give a poll to half a billion trolls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much dollar do you think it is?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    ONE MILLION DOLLA
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I know the pricing of electronics nowadays isn't "how much it actually costs" but "how much we can get away with", but putting up a poll is just cynical.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably $150 someone said Anbernic said around the same price as rg556
    you know which game i wish they would rerelease
    sonic unleashed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make it a happy meal toy
    that game's engine is really fucking intensive so it runs like literal shit on xbox 360 and ps3
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah I'm getting value creep again. I look at a $50 console "but for just a few more dollars you could get XYZ" and I end up considering the Steam Deck.
    like the lighting in that game was genuinely so good
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not getting dragged into that again.
    i dont get why they didn't port the one game that ran the worst on consoles, to pc
    like you port everything to pc except the one game where it would make the most sense. why. what do you gain from this
    is sega just personally fucking with me? are they laughing while watching me through my kinect camera as i get up to restart my xbox for the third time because the game froze again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Buy handhelds from five below better quality
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Valve probably going to do another refresh of the deck this fall with rog ally like specs tbh
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A smaller form factor would be nice too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A shield portable 2 would be nice aye Nvidia
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A shield portable 2 would be nice aye Nvidia +1