Homebrew DS(i) NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't know if this really counts as a "noob" question but I didn't want to make a separate topic for it. I have a DSone I got from here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100....order_list.order_list_main.23.7d751802BejKCI and also recently just got an EZ flash paralell.

However, I'm starting to regret my purchase of the EZ-FP due to all the issues I've been hearing about it. However I've also heard the DSone I purchased also can have issues (DOA; which one of the two DSones I purchased seems to be) and the other one had a PSram error within a week of purchase. I installed YSmenu and that seems to be working out as of right now but I've heard the DSone carts' shells are not designed that well and it does feel like a bit of a tight fit in my DSI XL and DS Lite. And I've heard this can potentially cause contact damage in the DS itself, but I don't know how true that is.

I guess the point I'm trying to get at here is should I use my EZ flash or my DSone as my primary flashcart? I'm currently waiting on my R4DS pro I also ordered from Aliexpress to get here so maybe that will end up being better than my other two cards but egh..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1