Hacking How to update my downgraded 3DS

PaperTwinkies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A while ago I decided to downgrade my Old 3DS XL and I regret it, I believe it is on version 3.1 as it has the early UI. I can't get the rosalina menu to open no matter what I try and I cant get any custom apps on the menu. I can't open the settings app, it just goes to a black screen and never loads. If i try to use safe mode, it says SAFE_MODE is not supported on 1.x/2.x firms.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A while ago I decided to downgrade my Old 3DS XL and I regret it, I believe it is on version 3.1 as it has the early UI. I can't get the rosalina menu to open no matter what I try and I cant get any custom apps on the menu. I can't open the settings app, it just goes to a black screen and never loads. If i try to use safe mode, it says SAFE_MODE is not supported on 1.x/2.x firms.
Did you by chance make a nand backup before downgrading?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Why would you do that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sweet, my Xbox is not a ps
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sweet I dont need a dozen pieces of other shit to hack it :)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sweet
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +1
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world... +1