Hacking Emulation Homebrew Misc i made a LOT of High Quality GBA videos...

ArcaneCypher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
10 minute edits of blockbuster movies, some saturday morning cartoons, a bunch of cool internet videos... it became an addictive hobby for a month or 2 to make all these GBA videos :rofl2:. But i guess i'm not allowed to give an external link so all i can say is, it's on the ITCH site (and also ARCHIVE), keywords: "arcanecypher" and/or "digital spill"

If you're ever trapped on an island or an apocalypse, you'll have 100's hours of prepared GBA video entertainment as well as your games (battery power would be your issue to solve lol). ENJOY!!

• Love
Reactions: assassinz

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happened to the archive...? Kinda curious as it seems you only have a portion up on itch now?

ArcaneCypher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What happened to the archive...? Kinda curious as it seems you only have a portion up on itch now?
I got recommended itch not long after my archive post, so i checked it out. In a nutshell, it's easier to find when searched, noticeably higher traffic rate, displays everything on one main page, connects with other gba video uploads on itch easily, makes it hard for anybody to miss any content found in the interested community. And more fun to use. But i plan to dump EVERYthing in a zip (incl my gba game rom collection) on archive, eventually. One big OMG package 😂. But for now, archive is just another doorway to the itch page. Or should i just upload everything on both anyway?

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got recommended itch not long after my archive post, so i checked it out. In a nutshell, it's easier to find when searched, noticeably higher traffic rate, displays everything on one main page, connects with other gba video uploads on itch easily, makes it hard for anybody to miss any content found in the interested community. And more fun to use. But i plan to dump EVERYthing in a zip (incl my gba game rom collection) on archive, eventually. One big OMG package 😂. But for now, archive is just another doorway to the itch page. Or should i just upload everything on both anyway?
I mean.... Its really up to you man - You're behind all this fun stuff, however I personally would obviously love a big fu release, on whichever platform is easier; but realistically, I think you get different traffic on archive vs itch, so it might be worth keeping both? Either way, super appreciate this!

Reactions: ArcaneCypher

ArcaneCypher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mean.... Its really up to you man - You're behind all this fun stuff, however I personally would obviously love a big fu release, on whichever platform is easier; but realistically, I think you get different traffic on archive vs itch, so it might be worth keeping both? Either way, super appreciate this!
Ok it's all uploaded to archive 🙂. And i'm uploading my "Ultimate GBA Perfect Pack" as we speak! Thanks for the feedback. It makes sense to have it on both and spread it out faster and wider. I just got caught up in watching the itch download statistics and making the page up 😂. I plan on doing more vids so keep looking every now and then (no set schedule though)

Reactions: ichig0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious