Older case, NEW Nintendo 2DS XL, (Almost Fully Functional) i need originals hacked archives

Obsoletecookie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, it's me, again, after almost three year, however, meanwhile i was working, finally, i fully complete the 2ds XL of some years ago, however, now i have a new problem, the console now has all parts that i need it to run it, but, there's the problem, when i buy literally, just the motherboard (with some other parts), i didn't know what other problems would it be in the console in the moment, and now, after that, i have a bricked New 2DS XL, so there you have it, now to fully complete this mission of some years ago.

i need a copy of the SD of some Original and recently Hacked New 2DS XL, this may sound weird, but i know for a fact, but i don't know fully porcent, that in the older versions of the family of 3ds's hacked, it'spossible, cause i did it, for example if i fully complete the steps for a recent hacked 3ds, those documents, it's what i need it, but i need for a recent new 2ds xl, i don't know if is possible to do this in the New's 3DS familiy for this.

in the old 3ds, and Old 3ds xl, is posible to do this, obviosly, separatly, the archives for the old 3ds to the old 3ds and the old 3ds xl to the old 3ds xl, to understand it well, for the moment, i can't find it on internet, i try it, or maybe, i'm really stoopid, i don't know another solution for a new 2ds xl missing documents of the original sd (cause i never had it) so, if there's another posibility i would very apreciate it, and this can be use for other for reference in a future if this could happen to anyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not taken down, but had to remove a bunch of games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sirloin sounds good tonight
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah it does
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    RIP Vimm's Lair (most of the games anyway), you will be missed

also i think this is a great time and reason to bring back a hashtag previously used about ubisoft
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    #stopkillinggames
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    #mailmesomesirloinsteak
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mail you deeze nuts
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That be cheap, flat rate small envelope. Me- "Hey this envelope is empty, oh that makes since."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still fits in your mouth the same way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was looking at steaks other day at grocery, can't believe some cuts (angus) are like $25 a pound. Crazyness. Price of good fish is just as bad.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    when i go to college,what do you guys think i should major?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    inb4 computer science
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Fake Leg scratching 101
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    IT support you can act like your own farts smell like cherries that way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Odin 2s $300 lol no
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    The Mini is even more lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That RG cube is starting to look like the better value price creep option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a handheld gaming system with a tablet sized screen, like a 8 or10" screen, with controllers that can detach like the Switch.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @BigOnYa i was legitimately trying to scratch my leg, this is reminding me of that cylinder post
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I don't see the buzz about a square screen personally. I think there will be a review on the site within a few weeks though if you are interested.
    +1
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I've put down the money on the Odin 2 Mini since I just love that Vita form factor. Loved the power of the Odin 2 but the size always put me off, this one seems exactly what I've been wanting.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't care about the square screen it's just nice to hold something you don't have to stretch your arms a foots length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All these things expecting to be super huge is overrated just run a type c cable to your TV if you want a big display or in my case screen mirror it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: All these things expecting to be super huge is overrated just run a type c cable to your TV if...