PS1/2 Questions about Neutrino

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is Neutrino faster and more compatible than OPL? It seems it's much harder to set than OPL.

EDIT: I was watching this video to be able to run Neutrino via UDPBD but after booting GParted Live and clicking "GParted Live (Default settings)", I have a black screen with a tilt (I tried both MBR and GPT partition schemes). Rufus can't format the USB flash drive as exFAT, only as FAT32 or NTFS. Also, I tried another USB flash drive and after booting GParted Live and clicking "GParted Live (Default settings)", it crashes on a black screen saying something failed.

EDIT 2: If I click GParted Live's "*Other modes of GParted Live" setting and then the "*GParted Live Safe graphics setting (vga=normal)" option instead, I can proceed (so, I don't have a black screen with a tilt). It seems some Nvidia Graphics Cards have issues with GParted Live (it must be my case). Anyway, after clicking "OK" in both windows regarding licenses after running this command, a new window opens saying:

"An error has occured:

The scirpt was unable to find an exFAT volume or partition.".

I don't know what I did wrong since I created the exFAT partition on GParted Live.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow