• Views 7,241,717
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FPS++ causes some of the boss AIs to break, crashes the the DLC 2 final boss. Use Static FPS when starting boss fights.

Has a few minor bugs here and there.

Otherwise, if your computer can handle it, 60 fps is fine.

D

Deleted User

http://www.cemu.info/changelog.html
Cemu update 1.19.0d is out:

New in 1.19.0d:

Vulkan: Fixed an issue where async pipeline compilation could block the render thread
This should reduce stutter even further when async compilation is enabled

OpenGL: Fixed 'Compiled x shaders...' notification not showing since 1.19.0

Reactions: Alexander1970

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it worth to buy a WiiU when I can play on CEMU in 4k 60fps ?
Well, you need a Wii U if you want to play legally dumped games, since you need the Wii U to dump them.

Otherwise, the Wii U is stabler, there's games that won't run on Cemu, and there's games (such as my favorite, FAST Racing League) which crash far too frequently that they're basically unplayable. And you need files from a Wii U to play online.

I wouldn't say it's worth $300 though. Maybe $60, and by the time the Wii U drops that low, Cemu will be far more stable.

Willsito_GG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello All!

Do you know if there is a way to make the emulator save different General Graphics Settings (for example VSync or Bilinear or whatever), for each game?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

Eipok

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tab ?
Or you can also use "Separate GamePad View"
I was hoping to assign a controller button to it. I was able to do this by booting it through steam.

Also, how do I motion control? Using an Xbox controller. There's no bindings for gyro like in dolphin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't care about the square screen it's just nice to hold something you don't have to stretch your arms a foots length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All these things expecting to be super huge is overrated just run a type c cable to your TV if you want a big display or in my case screen mirror it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the go tho I meant, I use my 10" tablet and a Bluetooth controller for retro gaming while sitting on my porch or on long car rides sometimes. Easier on my eyes than the Switch screen.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My point is we already have enough shit with big displays having something pocketable with up to ps2 would be fine on the go
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken unless the games are made for that screen size most suck on a screen that size... Having a square screen and being brighter and higher res helps but it's not a cure all, text is tiny bullets are tiny, your.... Well lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can stretch to fit probably it's not all bad that they make it seem to be
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People always yap about oh but you loose pixels but yeah it won't look awful either
    I like filters :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Filters are why you don't go on 2nd dates
    Lol nahhh it's because I usually get what they want on the first date lol
    I swear if I hear "I don't usually do this on the first date" on more time... I am going to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought you McDonald's even tho you lied about your pics I still deserve this
    No no continue, I hear these things women say so often I decided to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I tried that new Pepsi lime it just taste like pepsi
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    With lime, right?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just pepsi lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's D-Days 80th anniversary today
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I drink the Coke with lime all the time, in my Spiced rum (Captain Morgans) I hate pepsi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably better just to jizz a lime squeeze inside it
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    volvic > anything else
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My piss is water
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://computers.woot.com/offers/linksys-dual-band-mesh-wifi-6-router-10?utm_medium=share&utm_so...