Soft modded switch hanging at Switch Logo Can't fix

mrmilkman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, as per title, my soft modded switch keeps hanging at the switch logo when launching with fusee. I can boot in stock no problem.

It was running great for a long time without issue on 18.0.0|AMS and 1.7 O|S (or another recent system version) but it all started when I tried to transfer Mischief Makers 64 to my SD card and get it working on the Switch. I'm not sure what I did, but I must've accidentally deleted files or something as my Switch began crashing then with various errors. Since then I tried fresh installs of everything, minimal installs etc with various levels of success.

If I do a clean install after formatting the SD card using GUI Format I can boot back in and begin downloading games through Tinfoil. Occasionally it crashes loading Tinfoil, or the game doesn't install properly or it hangs. If everything goes well, I can play Breath of the Wild for ages without issue, but then eventually it hangs again at the Switch logo, for instance, we put in the Mario Kart cart and it crashed, we reset and now it hangs at the Switch Logo.

Sometimes I get the error as provided in the photo.

I've done installs various ways, following rentry either using HATS, JUSTINSERTTHESTUFF, variations of each, or doing it all manually, downloading recent copies of everything. I also get the sigpatches from that catgirl site.

These methods allow me back in after I reformat the SD card I and do a fresh install, the cycle begins again.

Sometimes emuMMC is disabled, so I either make a new back up, or copy my old one over. If it's hanging at the switch logo it doesn't work doing this.

I've noticed in More Configurations (as pictured) it says no .ini or boot entries found. I've looked in the bootloader/ini/ folder and theres no files in there. Should there be? If so, what should go in there?

I'm beginning to wonder if I have an issue with the SD card, or the Switches SD card reader port, or even the Wifi.

I'm at my wits end after searching through google and trying everything I've come across.

Any suggestions, advice and help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all so much!

Error images etc:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P