ROM Hack RELEASE 60 FPS Cheats for NSwitch

What's Your Experience After applying 60 FPS Cheats?

• Total voters

KyleYagami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sounds like double buffer and not enough OC with possible combination of DR not adjusted to target FPS bumping up specs needed to achieve 60 FPS.
Will try and report back once I get home. Haven't checked if it's double buffer or not. You're probably correct since I didn't touch that part. Just tested it after someone requested a 60 fps patch and I have the game installed myself.
Post automatically merged:

Sounds like double buffer and not enough OC with possible combination of DR not adjusted to target FPS bumping up specs needed to achieve 60 FPS.
You're right about the double buffer. Also I had to up the clocks to 1785 - 844 - 2133 to get near 60 when roaming around.

Last edited by KyleYagami,

StevensND

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Yep. I tried that on the game. Stays at 30. Hits 30 - 60 when you first boot it up or when you are inside houses/buildings. Try it and enable the FPS counter so you can see for yourself.

You seem to have a screenshot attached my bad. Roam the area and have the fps counter on so it's more accurate. That's the same thing when I first booted it up.

I've been playing a bit on Handheld and this is the gameplay that I recorded, Not stable 60fps but it doesn't stuck on 30fps. After this I restarted the game and the performance was the same.

Reactions: KyleYagami

KyleYagami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've been playing a bit on Handheld and this is the gameplay that I recorded, Not stable 60fps but it doesn't stuck on 30fps. After this I restarted the game and the performance was the same.

Yeah thx. Seems like I need to up the GPU and CPU past the normal so it hits 50 - 60 fps. Anyway, the other guy already probably seen this. It works, no patch needed. Just up the CPU GPU RAM and try to change the buffer.

Reactions: StevensND

GatoFiestero

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
1716355932441.png

Request: Paper Mario_ The Thousand-Year Door v0 (0100ECD018EBE000)

Found this 60fps patch for the Paper Mario, working perfectly

Last edited by GatoFiestero,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow