Co-op horror FPS 'Ripout' to exit Early Access this month

ripout.jpg

Developer Pet Project Games's sci-fi horror co-op FPS Ripout will exit Steam Early Access later this month. The new features of Ripout 1.0 will include:
  • Eight new levels
  • New Objective Type – Kill Zone: A new objective where players must eliminate a specific number of enemies at a certain section of the level
  • Improved balancing for enemy health and damage based on player count and sector progress
  • Quality-of-life updates, including sensitivity settings for keyboard and controller, the ability to toggle ADS, and more
  • Cloud saves

Traverse (not-so) abandoned spaceships filled with terrifyingly deadly monstrosities. Take down these mutant horrors alone or with a squad of up to three, tearing through enemies as you search for Sanctuary, the last bastion of humanity.

As you sweep the forbidding hallways of derelict starships, you'll encounter genetically altered beings that can attach smaller mutants to their bodies. Luckily, you can harness the power of your enemies with the Pet Gun, using their own biotech to tear through the most formidable defenses!

Equip multiple weapons and abilities as you embark on a dangerous journey through space unraveling the fate of humanity. Will you find Sanctuary in time – or will you perish alongside the rest of Earth's inhabitants?

Ripout exits Early Access on May 28th.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    #stopkillinggames
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    #mailmesomesirloinsteak
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mail you deeze nuts
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That be cheap, flat rate small envelope. Me- "Hey this envelope is empty, oh that makes since."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still fits in your mouth the same way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was looking at steaks other day at grocery, can't believe some cuts (angus) are like $25 a pound. Crazyness. Price of good fish is just as bad.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    when i go to college,what do you guys think i should major?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    inb4 computer science
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Fake Leg scratching 101
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    IT support you can act like your own farts smell like cherries that way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Odin 2s $300 lol no
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    The Mini is even more lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That RG cube is starting to look like the better value price creep option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a handheld gaming system with a tablet sized screen, like a 8 or10" screen, with controllers that can detach like the Switch.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @BigOnYa i was legitimately trying to scratch my leg, this is reminding me of that cylinder post
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I don't see the buzz about a square screen personally. I think there will be a review on the site within a few weeks though if you are interested.
    +1
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I've put down the money on the Odin 2 Mini since I just love that Vita form factor. Loved the power of the Odin 2 but the size always put me off, this one seems exactly what I've been wanting.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't care about the square screen it's just nice to hold something you don't have to stretch your arms a foots length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All these things expecting to be super huge is overrated just run a type c cable to your TV if you want a big display or in my case screen mirror it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the go tho I meant, I use my 10" tablet and a Bluetooth controller for retro gaming while sitting on my porch or on long car rides sometimes. Easier on my eyes than the Switch screen.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My point is we already have enough shit with big displays having something pocketable with up to ps2 would be fine on the go
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken unless the games are made for that screen size most suck on a screen that size... Having a square screen and being brighter and higher res helps but it's not a cure all, text is tiny bullets are tiny, your.... Well lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can stretch to fit probably it's not all bad that they make it seem to be
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People always yap about oh but you loose pixels but yeah it won't look awful either
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People always yap about oh but you loose pixels but yeah it won't look awful either