Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Robz, is there any way to get original png/bmp files for the themes listed on the skin repo? Or at least a few of the default ones; at some point I had copies like this, because I have a few I edited, but now when I download the skins they only have .grf files in the grf folder. I used to love how easy TWMenu was so easy to modify. Would there possibly be a way to convert them back?
afaik, there's no way to convert a grf back to a png or bmp file. What you could try doing is taking a screenshot of a skin using an emulator such as melonDS, and then take the graphics from that screenshot.
Also, I'd say modifying TWLMenu++ skins is still easy (maybe easier?), because you can create a theme using an example one here, and can contain only bmp/png without the need to convert to grf.

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I'd say modifying TWLMenu++ skins is still easy (maybe easier?), because you can create a theme using an example one here, and can contain only bmp/png without the need to convert to grf.
Ohh, that's actually kinda what I was asking - If no way to convert between formats, I was just trying to figure out how I had come across all the graphics in their normal format; I was mostly confused because I had assumed the editable skins had come from the main repository.. Which turned out to be all grf files. This is just what I needed, thanks!

EDIT: Also one quick thing I almost forgot -- Are there any examples like the ones you linked, but for the new Wood skin? Or can I use existing skins for some flashcard already? It would be nice to have an editable base for the different layout

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh, that's actually kinda what I was asking - If no way to convert between formats, I was just trying to figure out how I had come across all the graphics in their normal format; I was mostly confused because I had assumed the editable skins had come from the main repository.. Which turned out to be all grf files. This is just what I needed, thanks!

EDIT: Also one quick thing I almost forgot -- Are there any examples like the ones you linked, but for the new Wood skin? Or can I use existing skins for some flashcard already? It would be nice to have an editable base for the different layout
The existing Wood/akMenu skins will work fine. The default one is found here.

Reactions: ichig0

Tarmfot

Trophies
XP
Country
Montserrat
When wifi option is on in twilight menu options, does waste battery if game or homebrew doesn't use it(like single player) ?
Or only when game is using it(multiplayer)?

2k_intentions

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought this clone and I am trying to use Twl Autoboot on my DSI but i have black screen, I'm using BL2CK kernel and enable "SCFG access" and "Set Slot-1: Touch Mode to DSi mode / Turn on Auto-start Slot-1" on internal TWL menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe