emuMMC and sys MMC, installed games

flouri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just modded my switch (launch version), in order to be able to overclock it and play that sweet TotK with locked 30fps.

I had multiple games installed in my SD card, which I moved to my emuMMC folder, in order to be able to access them via when in emuMMC CFW.

However, I did something stupid. BEFORE creating the emuMMC. I started deleting all games thinking I will be able to re-download them afterwards. I deleted one of them from the SD (Metroid Prime Remastered) and immediately realized this was stupid. Now the stock Switch, the sysMMC, and the emuMMC I created afterwards think the game is not there. However, I have a backup of my SD card before the blunder.

I tried copying the SD backup Nintendo folder (containg MP:R), but the emuMMC doesn't "see it". Now obviously I can't connect to Nintendo from the emuMMC to redownload it becaues I risk a ban, right? If I boot in stock mode, re-download it, and move it to the emuMMC folder will the emuMMC recognize it? Or do I need to connect to stock, re-download it, create a new emuMMC from scratch, after I download it? (please no) Is there a way to make emuMMC recognize it from the Nintendo folder where I already have it?

I know it may seem complciated because I fudged it up, but any help is appreciated.

RetroKid99

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi If you have an oled, please start the original firmware, then go to settings and do a factory reset there, internet off .. create emmc ( :) :) because then there is an error otherwise. ________________^^^^

OLED 59GB/58GB Switch 64GB Mariko OLED) (rcm switch I don't know the exact system memory now :) :). Believe it 26gb version v1 switch) Please create a full emmc :) :) Then continue to boot ofw, download all games,... Start all games once :) :) now save a backup of the Nintendo folder on your pc or hard drive :) Then restart and create an emmc again, important to create a full emmc... if the nintendo folder is still there, copy/move to emmc raw1 etc. :) :) Then Switch Key's Dump and Prod. Key.. If you don't have them :) :) Started cfw and link your account first if that is necessary :) and then run singpatches switch restart in cfw and all play should work

Last edited by RetroKid99,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    I mean almost every first party switch title of the past year or two leaked at least a week in advance for a while now haven't they?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not all of them, but yea many.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Metroid prime 4 I wouldn't be surprised if that title will be a SwitchU title (here's hoping Nintendo won't go with such a ridiculous name again)
    +1
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Hence me saying almost 🤣
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But for photos and OS and my ROMs not risking it on a refurbished drive lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you checked both the brew and 2u sites?
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    But yes I would welcome MP4 too or even 2+3 remaster/HD to hold us over untill MP4
    +1
    Switch 2 Switched at birth
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    I check brew almost daily (alongside tinfoil sorted on release date) for new games (and cry because of the amount of shovelware and hentai getting released), am unaware of the 2u site
    Super Switch
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    HUB
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    And the switch 3 Router
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (every one of those fitting after network-, and all play part in the OSI networking layer model)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Google switch nsp and you will see,it, that site
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Aww how cool that site is Nintendo switch to me :D
    +1
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (de-URLing the URL 🤣)
    Switch 2 U
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (or do we call them URIs now?)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Yes to me, that's what I said as well 🙃😋
    Switch 2 Side Switching
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Swiitch
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Oh lord, I actually can see Nintendo pulling that one, II for 2 and also a homage to the Wii
    Super Crown Bowser edition Switch lol
    Analog stick nipples
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Analog stick nipples