Question about installing two game updates

tmnr1992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A while ago I installed the Nintendo 64 NSO app along with the latest update at the time which was v2.15.0. Recently a new update came out (v2.16.0), so I installed it as well. From what I've read the latest update file also contains all prior updates, and since I already had the previos update v2.15.0 installed, which is around 1.3GB, and this new update v2.16.0 only adds a couple games, its size is 1.4gb, so in theory I would only be adding around 100MB of aditional space, but when checking DBI it showed that I only had 190MB of free space of the 1.6GB that I initially had before installing this latest update. So I uninstalled it and the base game to see if that would delete both updates, but it doesn't seem to be the case since I now have 1.9GB of free space (190MB free space + 313MB base game + 1.4gb update).

Not sure why this happened, I even checked the installed game and there was only one update listed with a size of 1.4GB. Since I uninstalled the game it no longer appears in DBI, is there another way to check if the other update is still somewhere in the files?

[EDIT]

Nevermind, found an option in DBI called cleanup orphaned files and that seems to have deleted the aditional update as I now have 3.3GB of free space.

Last edited by tmnr1992,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1