jargus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a freemcboot memory that works perfectly. I want to copy to another card to give to my gf. I copied the freemcboot files in the ps2 memory manager but when i do that the menu wont boot when that card is inserted. Is there a way I can copy over the freemcboot from memory to th other without buying a disc? Is there one I can burn to dsic and launch through mcboot to copy the files through usb

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Just use the exploited MC you have to run the FMCB installer from USB and once up and running select the other memory card slot for the install which will have the MC that you want the new installation on.

Hesham2011

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
pls I need help my ps2 disk reader is broken and I want to instal free mcboot on my memory card and I cant do it pls help
Post automatically merged:

pls I need help my ps2 disk reader is broken and I want to instal free mcboot on my memory card and I cant do it pls help

is there any way I can do it without a cd

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country

is there any way I can do it without a cd

Do you have a phat model with a HDD adapter? If so there's FHDB, although I would use this to setup FMCB as it can be a bit faster.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-install-fhdb-from-pc.582307/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Got some porkchops marinating in honey teriyaki hope it comes out good