Anyone else think the world inside Conspiracy theorists heads sounds like a lot of fun?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes indeed. I believe you or someone else also kept joking/making fun of him and he took it all seriously too.
Definitely either me or someone else. 🤷
Like I said, I teased him with some nonsense regarding the triangles, which has no real world bearing on anything, I didn't make him believe he was getting an imminent visit from a foreign government agency, that would lead to his parents kicking him out apparently.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
OK then see it as cruel, but I thought I made it clear it was in irony.

The FBI doesn't have any power unlike say CIA when it comes to abroad things. And still, CIA would not be involved here. Though if someone pisses off FBI well enough, like say, someone I knew long ago, they can pull on strings to get someone prosecuted in their own country. But that's as far as they can go in practice.

I'm just listing what's possible and what sometimes ended up happening. I just hope that the FBI doesn't think I am in any way deeply related to that certain fugitive, even though we are from the same town/city given he was half czech. We never actually met IRL even though at one point he did want to meet me. But this is yet another completely unrelated story. Or maybe not if I was once confused for that guy, which would explain a LOT of things actually.
And keep interrogating someone like people who tried storming Area 51?

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
edit: oh yeah beans said smth too
1714999963864.png

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Definitely either me or someone else. 🤷
Like I said, I teased him with some nonsense regarding the triangles, which has no real world bearing on anything, I didn't make him believe he was getting an imminent visit from a foreign government agency, that would lead to his parents kicking him out apparently.
Someone else teased him with FBI too. But he jumped into that conclusion himself earlier, just not in this context.
Post automatically merged:

And keep interrogating someone like people who tried storming Area 51?
Who the hell would do something like that?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How did you obtain actual red box recording of stargate force one? No one knows about it!!! You need to destroy all your things and give me all your money. You are being tracked. I KNOW. My uncle works at Nintendo. Please PM me for further instruction. I’m at [email protected]

• Wow
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How did you obtain actual red box recording of stargate force one? No one knows about it!!! You need to destroy all your things and give me all your money. You are being tracked. I KNOW. My uncle works at Nintendo. Please PM me for further instruction. I’m at [email protected]
eBay was owned by the government all along. :rofl2:

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No.

Honestly? Sometimes I think they need a padded cell and a straitjacket. Before they harm someone with their anti-scientific crap. This is more for flat-earthers and anti-vaxxers, honestly, but I guess it could also work for other harmful morons, like hardline-Progressive "journalists" (who spew out far more opinion pieces than actual news) and so-called "community managers". And avaricious CEOs, as well.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
eBay was owned by the government all along. :rofl2:
Could for instance nowadays all Internet forums dedicated to Unreal,Unreal Tournament,Sonic the Hedgehog,Unreal Engine,Old Unreal and Jazz Jackrabbit in which I was banned be also owned by american government,please?…etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2