Homebrew

DarkDesertFox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that there's Mario Kart 8, Breath of the Wild, Smash Wii U, and Splatoon to name a few that have mods using SDCafiine. Are there any other games out there with cool mods that utilize it? I'd honestly even be open to hearing good mods for the first 4 titles I mentioned too. I couldn't find a solid list anywhere online.

Reactions: HeadstrongWolf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that some of the Mario sports games such as Tennis Ultra Smash and Rio Olympics have a few smaller mods but nothing major. There’s also quite a few mods for Zelda The Wind Waker but unfortunately they don’t work with SDcafiine. I’d check GameBanana and search up games you have an interest in to see a list of mods (if any have been made)

Reactions: DarkDesertFox

HeadstrongWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that some of the Mario sports games such as Tennis Ultra Smash and Rio Olympics have a few smaller mods but nothing major. There’s also quite a few mods for Zelda The Wind Waker but unfortunately they don’t work with SDcafiine. I’d check GameBanana and search up games you have an interest in to see a list of mods (if any have been made)
I would KILL for a console compatible Wind Waker / Twilight Princess HD bloom removal ; it seems simple enough to do, and can be done on Cemu already so...
But I'm not very technological :(

Also following this thread for more mods.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I recently downloaded Xenoblade Chronicles X and I though I would check for mods. I did find a couple on GameBanana that apparently fix some of the minor issues the game has, along with some basic OST swaps. Like my last post this is nothing too big, but I'd thought I'd share just in case for the Xenoblade X fans out there.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a fun little thing I do with SDCafiine. For every N64 game and inject on my home screen, I removed the dark filter by default, this holds true both in SDCafiine and outside of it. But I also wanted to give the option to play every game in stretched 16:9 widescreen, yet I also wanted to keep the native 4:3 aspect ratio as an option as well. So if you launch any N64 game normally, it will be in 4:3, yet if you launch any N64 game after launching SDCafiine, I've altered them all to then play in stretched 16:9 aspect ratio.

The only exception I have is that DK64 launches in 16:9 without launching SDCafiine, because it's the only N64 game that officially offered a widescreen option as far as I'm aware, so the display isn't stretched in that game.

Only drawback I've noticed is that if you exit any of these N64 games/injects after having launched SDCafiine, the Wii U will freeze before returning to the home screen. Not the biggest of deals, but it does mean you have to fully turn the Wii U off and on after playing an N64 game in stretched widescreen on my Wii U.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He could make so much money!!! His arm would never get tired lol
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    How are yall doing
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are yall doing +1