OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Okay so you got your basic Wendy's Fries and Frosty, 10/10, or a typical Chips and Salsa, but then there's fucking Cheddar cheese on Apple Pie or Watermelon and Mustard. What's your guy's opinion on some food combinations, or you got some of your own to tell? (I'm making this because I'm hungry right now for thinking about this) Olive oil and Ice cream is a pretty decent combo I was would eat once in a while for the hell of it.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:unsure::unsure::unsure: You know what? Most of the combos [I like] Are Number #3 in almost Any fast food resteraunts
Post automatically merged:

Okay so you got your basic Wendy's Fries and Frosty, 10/10, or a typical Chips and Salsa, but then there's fucking Cheddar cheese on Apple Pie or Watermelon and Mustard. What's your guy's opinion on some food combinations, or you got some of your own to tell? (I'm making this because I'm hungry right now for thinking about this) Olive oil and Ice cream is a pretty decent combo I was would eat once in a while for the hell of it.

Wait.. Olive oil n Ice Cream?... Watermelon and Mustard? :ohnoes:

Are you preggy? :mellow:

Last edited by AncientBoi,
  • Wow
Reactions: Cranesbill

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
wtf?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Exactly which hot sauce? Chalula might actually be good with that. I’ve had chalula with ranch. Oh yes, dip tater tots in that and you’ve found heaven.
nothing special at the time, it was just some type of sriricha I drizzled on, treating the banana a bit like a hotdog. this was many many times over a few months but I don't do it that much anymore!

but this is a hot sauce I really like - https://www.angrygoatpepperco.com/collections/angry-goat/products/purple-hippo-hot-sauce

Youngsie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
strawberry jam (Jelly for Americans) and extra mature cheddar cheese is my go to combo that makes everybody looks at me weird.

The other one being Strawberry jam and Cheetos or Wot-sits if I'm feeling crunchy.

• Wow
Reactions: Cranesbill

Cranesbill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
strawberry jam (Jelly for Americans) and extra mature cheddar cheese is my go to combo that makes everybody looks at me weird.

The other one being Strawberry jam and Cheetos or Wot-sits if I'm feeling crunchy.
Wowzers, I mean I guess the concept of fruit and cheese can work, but the processed kinds?
Post automatically merged:

Grilled peanut butter, bacon, banana, and marshmallow cream sandwich. Sprinkled with powdered sugar on top after grilling. Also, Mike's Hot (or Extra Hot) Honey drizzled on pizza.
LONG LIVE THE KING

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2