Tutorial  Updated

How to install (almost) any game on Android

That's really easy, just making this tutorial because I'm bored. But everybody should know this. But anyways, maybe you don't know how.
You find a game on play store and it's costly? No worries, you don't need to pay. Just search on internet ""Game name" Apk " and download it, (Attention, confirm that the site is safe and download an ad blocker to block popups) just open it when it's downloaded . Autorhise the installation from your adblocker and that's it. Does it tells that the app could not be installed? Then take a look to the tuto i made made "Why your apk could not be installed and how to solve it" That's easy as that.. if you don't find the game or app just ask me and I'll try to add it on my website
Some games verify the proof of buy, especially RPG games, that will not ban you from anything , the game will just don't let you play, because you don't bought it

Last edited by MXRD4K1LL4,

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In what realm is this a tutorial? "Search web and download" is not a tutorial, it's common fucking sense.
Most downloaded apk's are gonna require root, and gaining root requires a different process depending on the Android device.
If this was a "how to root any Android device" tutorial that would be one thing, but this, this is just dumb.
It would be a better tutorial if it read; "Go to Play store, buy game, install".

Noah_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's really easy, just making this tutorial because I'm bored. But everybody should know this. But anyways, maybe you don't know how.
You find a game on play store and it's costly? No worries, you don't need to pay. Just search on internet ""Game name" Apk " and download it, (Attention, confirm that the site is safe and download an ad blocker to block popups) just open it when it's downloaded . Autorhise the installation from your adblocker and that's it. Does it tells that the app could not be installed? Then take a look to the tuto i made made "Why your apk could not be installed and how to solve it" That's easy as that.. if you don't find the game or app just ask me and I'll try to add it on my website
Some games verify the proof of buy, especially RPG games, that will not ban you from anything , the game will just don't let you play, because you don't bought it
nice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope, California sober tonight
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Do they even upload older firmware where you can usb update if newer ones do come out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can update w USB but they only offer newest updates on they site, they don't give old like ps
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean an archive if a person wants to buy an older Xbox for the exploit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think there is a way to archive older update files or no one's cared to so if patched already screwed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm still not sure how it works, but yea MS offers newest updates only, you can't find old
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I found a internet archive that's up to 2021 that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or if you are on on old fw, it won't let you online till u update to newest
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm still not getting that hyped over it I can play my pc game that I torrented with a torrent for Xbox that's the same game woo
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea @SylverReZ the Durango dumps have all I've heard of till now that was significant
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If they enable stealth online like the good old jtag days that'll be different
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    #BringBackGodModeOnline
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    #makekensmomwashdatass
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    #MakeDaTempGreatAgain
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My feelings
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm sorry, i feel bad now.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yo momma is just fine as she is.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really don't
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't we just go back to waking each other's dicks again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No! We said we' d never mention that agai...no I mean what are you talking about, thats ridiculous
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can hug and make up which part of your body would you like kissed sir
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just wanna spoon and...no I'm not falling for your tricks anymore, I've moved on.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes I know about your deep love you have for @SylverReZ but I was your first
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes I know about your deep love you have for @SylverReZ but I was your first