Hacking Homebrew I got a software and ticket problem

GameBreaker20XX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Okay. I recently moved my entire 3DS storage to a new SD card. Now plenty of my stuff is missing on the Home screen. I took at look into FBI and at my tickets (I'll be using Kingdom Hearts 3D in this case) and some of them were red (I believe it means the software is not installed) but when I took a look into my Nintendo 3DS folder and saw that the game files where still there (00040000>00095500) [1.67GB]. I might've accidentally deleted the ticket. Anyway forward from here.

GameBreaker20XX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Yes and after posting this, I did a nand restore and it completely removed some of the tickets but I still have the game data in my SD card. Is it possible for me to go to eShop now or do I need to redownload the entirety of the games affected. Do you mind answering another 2 problems?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes and after posting this, I did a nand restore and it completely removed some of the tickets but I still have the game data in my SD card. Is it possible for me to go to eShop now or do I need to redownload the entirety of the games affected. Do you mind answering another 2 problems?
Try to pull the saves from jksm or checkpoint before reinstalling games. as it will overwrite blank new save slots on those games.

GameBreaker20XX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Try to pull the saves from jksm or checkpoint before reinstalling games. as it will overwrite blank new save slots on those games.
I just checked, I can't see the games in Checkpoint but I can see the raw data folder (00095500 for European Kingdom hearts 3d). Inside that folder I see 000001.sav, can I use that? One other option, I was thinking was copying my entire Nintendo 3ds folder, do the redownload and copying back the files lost.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just checked, I can't see the games in Checkpoint but I can see the raw data folder (00095500 for European Kingdom hearts 3d). Inside that folder I see 000001.sav, can I use that? One other option, I was thinking was copying my entire Nintendo 3ds folder, do the redownload and copying back the files lost.
If you dont reset the console you should be able to stick those .savs back in place. just back them up first so they dont get deleted on you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu