"NSP Forwarder Generator" - An online tool to create NRO/RetroArch forwarders

chunkz76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great tool! Works fantastic for me. Does the citra core also work for regular ds games to? Retroarch added the melon ds core awhile back but I only see the citra option available.

tootallnate

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
n8.io
XP
Country
United States
Great tool! Works fantastic for me. Does the citra core also work for regular ds games to? Retroarch added the melon ds core awhile back but I only see the citra option available.

I'll add it as a preset soon. In the meantime, you can manually specify the file path to the melon ds core.

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
For DS, the standalone melonds is much better than its retroarch counterpart, you should use that instead unless your game can be playable at slow peace. On the other hand, afaik it can't be used with forwarders to specific games, sorry.

chunkz76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For DS, the standalone melonds is much better than its retroarch counterpart, you should use that instead unless your game can be playable at slow peace. On the other hand, afaik it can't be used with forwarders to specific games, sorry.
I might just do that. I keep getting an error trying to load the game with the nsp. Works in retroarch fine but not when I generate the nsp. I double checked everything was correct and it's just not working all other nsp I made work fine. So I can live with this failed attempt 😆.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2