Hacking Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST before asking questions

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an XAW4001249, didn't have high hopes since it's pretty far into the "definitely patched" territory but the test payload was successful on it! I may just be exceedingly lucky having an unpatched one with such a high serial, but just shows the ranges are not always 100% concrete.
It just goes to show, fortune favors the bold. You did great to test it, even though odds were against you. I see lots of posts where the person has a possibly patched unit and has to ask if it will work. Only way to know is to try, like you did! Guys, don't be afraid to spend $5 on a jig and try to push a payload. The worst that can happen is to find out that it didn't work, and you're $5 poorer. But if it does work, that $5 will be your best investment ever.

Flammer99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Man...the first page tells you everything. This is in the "possibly patched" range. So...you have to push a payload to the console.
MATE TRIED TO PUSH PAYLOAD HEKATE ANDDD YESS GOT SMASHED THE STUCK 0X700000 PAYLOAD INJECTED YEE, CAN I USE 16GB MEM CARD?

Flammer99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Use dbi

https://github.com/rashevskyv/dbi/releases

but then again you do need a larger card, 16gb is barely enough to hold one game.

okok, i have problems with nxthemes, is not showing
Post automatically merged:

Use dbi

but then again you do need a larger card, 16gb is barely enough to hold one game

Use dbi

but then again you do need a larger card, 16gb is barely enough to hold one game.
can't i use nand mem?
Post automatically merged:

to play this game the software is needed

Last edited by Flammer99,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can rebuild main nand anytime, it's not really that important. Only the extra partitions that have unique keys and other per console data.
This is news to me. Can you explain more or give a source. Every Nand backup I've ever done has been around 29GB.

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is news to me. Can you explain more or give a source. Every Nand backup I've ever done has been around 29GB.
I read about that years ago, back when choidujournx was released and Nand rebuilding became possible.
I thought there would be tools by now allowing dumping of specific partitions like there is for the 3DS. If there is none yet my bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm @SylverReZ now?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I thought you was Kenny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It seems too good to be true, but seeing nutterbutter comments, makes me think its good. But I'm already on new dash and think ill wait it out in see.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I posted it and you thanked @SylverReZ you drunk lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not gonna use an script online to test, ill wait
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut? I'm drunk not me who?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Guess I was too famous.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ive only heard of the Durango dumps.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's a video right above you lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You just connect....and your banned, next
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Must be drunk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope, California sober tonight
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Do they even upload older firmware where you can usb update if newer ones do come out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can update w USB but they only offer newest updates on they site, they don't give old like ps
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean an archive if a person wants to buy an older Xbox for the exploit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think there is a way to archive older update files or no one's cared to so if patched already screwed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm still not sure how it works, but yea MS offers newest updates only, you can't find old
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I found a internet archive that's up to 2021 that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or if you are on on old fw, it won't let you online till u update to newest
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm still not getting that hyped over it I can play my pc game that I torrented with a torrent for Xbox that's the same game woo
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea @SylverReZ the Durango dumps have all I've heard of till now that was significant
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But yea @SylverReZ the Durango dumps have all I've heard of till now that was significant