Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

alma5

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
photo1715026305.jpeg

Does anyone get this message after updating hekate?
I got a new v1 switch and after putting hekate to the sd to make a nand backup it freezes after a few minutes of using it. I tried a couple sd that I had around and got the same message. That happened to me with the last hekate build with HOS in 18.0.1

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 435674
Does anyone get this message after updating hekate?
I got a new v1 switch and after putting hekate to the sd to make a nand backup it freezes after a few minutes of using it. I tried a couple sd that I had around and got the same message. That happened to me with the last hekate build with HOS in 18.0.1
The developer of Hekate recommended users to try this to fix that issue.
Switch Setup Details:
  • hekate v6.0.7
  • Atmosphere 17.0.0 (1.6.2-master-f7bf379c)

Issue Description:

My Switch, with a custom firmware (CFW) on an SD card, froze after being left idle. After rebooting, I received a corrupted data prompt.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

1. Accessed Nyx and executed the Fix Archive bit, resulting in a "No change was needed" message.

Current State:

• SYSMMC (Semi-Stock): Getting "Data on this microSD card is corrupted" error.
  • CFW (EMUMMC): Atmosphere blue screen Error Code: 2002-4153, Program: 0100000000001000

Next Steps:

Seeking advice on the best course of action moving forward. I aim to preserve the saved data for two games I played. Is there a method to extract these saves?

Additional Information:

• Operating System: Mac (OS X) - no Win apps fixes will work for me
  • Tools Available: TagraExplorer for file swaps on the SD card.
  • Possesses SD backup from the initial CFW setup.
Delete that program ID from your atmosphere/contents folder.

Reactions: Blythe93

kayakasch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No folder 0100000000001000 exists in the atmosphere/contents folder.

Checked the error log, to find the process name is qlaunch. Any ideas?

kayakasch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Tried deleting contents folder to no luck.

Also re-downloaded and replaced atmosphere and switch folders. That didn't help. After a day of browsing I found a post on GBA that leads to GitHub /Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/issues/2092

The solution there: emummc is corrupted, back up your data and re-clone.

What does the re-clone mean? Is that something I need to do in Hekate and am I able to keep my saves?

thepussyvanished

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a modded Picofly Nintento Switch Lite and feel completely lost.
Everything was set up as intended. It had Tinfoil installed. When you launched CFW, it showed the icons for Tinfoil, HBmenu, and an icon for DBI Installer. I really should've done my research prior. The time was set incorrectly, tried going in Hekate to fix it but couldn't figure out how. I didn't know what to do so I gave the Switch to my friend, who had previous experience with hacking, so he can figure it out. . He did something to where the CFW won't load and Hekate gives an error message. Usually when I turn on the Switch, it shows the Mario logo and then boots up. But it shows the logo, shows the progress bar, then nothing happens. It goes to black.
I have yet to boot iup the CFW through Hekate because I am honestly scared to, I don't wanna brick the system.

I'm sorry for being such a hopeless noob and doing something so stupid in the first place, but please help.
The error message says "Old Nyx GUI found! There will be dreams! Update bootloader folder. Press any key to continue." It shows on the Hekate loading screen.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The error message says "Old Nyx GUI found! There will be dreams! Update bootloader folder. Press any key to continue." It shows on the Hekate loading screen.
Download the latest Hekate from here and see if that fixes it. You can update the payload but it isn't really necessary since it'll check for bootloader/update.bin and, if it exists and is newer, it'll launch it instead.

MarcoAGC117

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Cómo puedo descargar chetas para Moster hunter rise
Programa ID: 0100B04011742000
Build ID: C9A3DD7702075ECD
Process ID: 144
Descargué el pack para todos los juegos existes pero no funcionó:(
Y en EdiZon me parece NO CHEATS LOADED Ayuda PORFAVOR 🫂

MarcoAGC117

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@MarcoAGC117 this is an English speaking forum, please post in English.
One moment please
Post automatically merged:

How can I download cheats for Moster hunter rise
Program ID: 0100B04011742000
Build ID: C9A3DD7702075ECD
Process ID: 144
I downloaded the pack for all the games it exists but not made :(
And in EdiZon it seems to me NO CHEATS LOADED Help PLEASE
New question in English

Last edited by MarcoAGC117,

cxon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay unironically at my wits end with this switch stuff

got to formatting my sd card for atmosphere after the RCN set up and the files just, don't load on the card. like for whatever reason 4 drives appear after plugging it in and each has the same 'Unrecognized file system, reformat..' etc etc. tried this on my mac too for shits and gigs and literally nothing appears. my pc is detecting the drive - it can say how big it is, etc, but for whatever reason none of the FOUR drives are usable and need to reformatted, which i am not going to do as people have told me

would it be the micro sd to usb thing thats broken or is there something more going on here? help :cry:
Post automatically merged:

okay unironically at my wits end with this switch stuff

got to formatting my sd card for atmosphere after the RCN set up and the files just, don't load on the card. like for whatever reason 4 drives appear after plugging it in and each has the same 'Unrecognized file system, reformat..' etc etc. tried this on my mac too for shits and gigs and literally nothing appears. my pc is detecting the drive - it can say how big it is, etc, but for whatever reason none of the FOUR drives are usable and need to reformatted, which i am not going to do as people have told me

would it be the micro sd to usb thing thats broken or is there something more going on here? help :cry:
pic related

1715206563284.png
1715206568439.png

Attachments

• 1715206559215.png
    1715206559215.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2