[vWii]Neither USB Loader GX nor WiiFlow recognize my new NTFS 128gb (with formatting they became 115gb) flash drive

sammyblammy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Recently I've decided to upgrade and change my USB drives for vWii, so I transferred wbfs from my old flash drive (which is NTFS, too, and is recognized by the homebrew with no problems) to my new one. Then bam, "USB not initialized". I don't know what to do.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good morning,

try the FAT32 format, then use "wii backup manager" to manage your games with your USB key.

Recommend ==> external hard drive with a Y cable for a better connection

sammyblammy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
try the FAT32 format, then use "wii backup manager" to manage your games with your USB key.
Already formatted it into FAT32 with the Backup Manager (my pc gives me the option only format either into NTFS or exFAT), and dumped my games through the same Manager. Homebrew Launcher now doesn't even show me the apps so I can't enter USB Loader GX (I've tried to connect USB drive after Howebrew Launcher displays the homebrew, but then it doesn't initialize). WiiFlow doesn't recognize it.

EDIT: Funny enough, my main drive that I was using for a vouple of years is NTFS too, BUT by USB Loader it's recognized as FAT32.

EDIT2: USB Loader was set to SD recognition, and SD card was FAT32. My main flash drive is recognized as NTFS and currently is working.

Last edited by sammyblammy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean an archive if a person wants to buy an older Xbox for the exploit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think there is a way to archive older update files or no one's cared to so if patched already screwed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm still not sure how it works, but yea MS offers newest updates only, you can't find old
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I found a internet archive that's up to 2021 that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or if you are on on old fw, it won't let you online till u update to newest
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm still not getting that hyped over it I can play my pc game that I torrented with a torrent for Xbox that's the same game woo
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea @SylverReZ the Durango dumps have all I've heard of till now that was significant
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If they enable stealth online like the good old jtag days that'll be different
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    #BringBackGodModeOnline
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    #makekensmomwashdatass
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    #MakeDaTempGreatAgain
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My feelings
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm sorry, i feel bad now.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yo momma is just fine as she is.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really don't
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't we just go back to waking each other's dicks again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No! We said we' d never mention that agai...no I mean what are you talking about, thats ridiculous
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can hug and make up which part of your body would you like kissed sir
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just wanna spoon and...no I'm not falling for your tricks anymore, I've moved on.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes I know about your deep love you have for @SylverReZ but I was your first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That could've been polly thinking about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its not your baby, no matter how much you what it to be, we were separated at that time.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We sound like Mexican soap operas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I miss polly, he took alot shit but was fun messing with him
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I miss polly, he took alot shit but was fun messing with him