Arne214

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hi guys,
i installed some games using the WUP installer and in the settings the drive shows the games,
but they are not visible on the Wii U menu.

Can someone help?
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

PS: i am on aroma

Last edited by Arne214,

Isaacrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi guys, I'm new here, but I had a similar problem.
Yesterday, I hacked my Wii U (black, 32 GB) with Tiramisu and Aroma and, until I get my HDD to install games, I installed three Homebrew apps with WUP Installer GX2: The Homebrew Launcher, WUP Installer GX2 and Nintendont.

And that's the error which I can't understand. First, I tried installing the three at the same time, and it started installing Nintendont but, when it was only 1%, the WUP Installer froze with a background beep. I turned off my Wii U and turned it on again. This time, I tried installing only The Homebrew Launcher, and it installed without freezing. Then, I tried installing only WUP Installer GX2, and it froze in the same way as Nintendont (at 1%), so I turned off the Wii U and turned it on again.

But that isn't the weird. The weird is that the three apps appeared installed, not only at the System Settings, but also at the Wii U Menu. I tried entering them one by one and all three worked perfectly.
I don't understand what happened. Does someone of you know?

By the way, I didn't mention that I installed the three apps to the NAND.

Last edited by Isaacrack,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He could make so much money!!! His arm would never get tired lol
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    How are yall doing
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are yall doing +1