closedeyes.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Stealth Fox said:
You dont even get it which is sad.... sony supports there consoles after new ones come out. They dont abandon it like nintendo of america. The fact that you arent pissed about the lack of ds localizations means you arent being intelligent about this issue.
what you don't seem to grasp is that there is no reason what-so-ever to support a handheld once it has a successor
why produce games for an old system and get meager sales when they can make it for the newest hardware, enabling more opportunity due to higher specs and better sales due to the fact it's the hip thing

it is in no way Nintendo's fault that you believe your tiny $200 investment should have gotten you more then 6 years and a catalog of almost 500 games

next time just don't shell out for their new handheld if you think it's not good enough for you

biggman15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This announcement doesn't really say anything... It can be taken a couple different ways... It could be a 3ds game or it could just mean that they are keeping mum until E3... that so called email just wasn't specific...

And the DS has had a good life... Maybe it's time to move on...

pizzahutmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sucks if it is gonna be on the new DS.
But, Its been so long of a wait, I guess its wh'ever if it takes a little bit longer.

Just imagine... Golden Sun in 3D
biggrin.gif

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't think Golden sun will be on the 3Ds they already have pictures and video's on it, its also suppose to come out this year... they said 2010 but than again games have been late before..

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some people are determined not to buy the 3DS I guess.
I'm just disappointed because I'd have to wait longer.

It seems no one commented on this before, so I'll say it again: This seems very plausible since GS"DS" has seen no news whatsoever since its announcement. This lack of information or progress could easily be attributed to the fact that they are actually making the game for the 3DS, not the DS.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Some people are determined not to buy the 3DS I guess.
I'm just disappointed because I'd have to wait longer.
I'm determined to buy a 3DS.
frown.gif
Unfortunately I probably won't be getting one for a looong time.
So I want it on the normal DS so I can play it.
smile.gif

Hmmm its tempting to see Judgment in 3D. That 3D blast.
tongue.gif

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people will have to wait more long than others... think... a new system = EXPENSIVE, plus the game... well... i dun think it minds, since it will be dumped lol

as I said... not all have enough money to buy a new console

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
buying a 3DS just to play the new golden sun, nintendo can't be that cruel can they?

and there's no way in hell i'll be buying the 3DS if it is for 3DS

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Never really liked the game, so not a biggie if it was a 3DS only game.

yet i highly doubt it will be, it may have like 3DS only things, yet nintendo wont ignore the people that still have their DS, DSL, DSi, DSiXL

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stealth Fox said:
Sony supports there consoles......

Honestly you shouldnt be happy about this.

Atlus: luminous arc 3, etrian odd 3, taisen exceed

Square: dq 6, ff gaiden, blood of bahamut, lufia 2, SaGa 2, Itazuma eleven, the another world

Sega: 7th dragon

And countless other games that will be lost on american gamers because of nintendo not even backing there own console
lol is all you do complain? i've seen a lot of similar threads where you complain about this or that...and also DQ6 is going to be localized outside of Japan its never been officially announced that Blood of Bahamut,Estpolis,SaGa 2 or Hikari no 4 Senshi wont be released SE just stated that they weren't sure yet they never said no and since when is Inazuma Eleven and Ninokuni Square Enix games?Also if you want to play a game so bad import them and back on topic whats not to like about Golden Sun possibly being released on a new handheld? is it that you cant afford the new handheld that you're complaining? well if you were to save 1$ a day for the next year(when it probably will be released) you will have more then enough money lol...

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Moved to 3DS section..

And to post my opinion, I really don't mind them delaying the release of the game if that means that GS might be more impressive. I think that earlier Golden Suns did something amazing for the GBA and I only hope that new GS will do the same for the handheld it'll be released on!

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That would be awesome, Golden Sun is an amazing franchise and the if the 3DS houses more power and ability to support a game like that, then go for it, by all means. GS3 must be terrific, the best game we've played since GS2 back in '03, otherwise it's just another disappointment like...FFIII DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @BigOnYa