My PC-98 translation projects

BabaJeanmel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Almost done with Alice in digital land. Had to adapt some quiz questions related to kanji readings, like I did in the "Quiz cottage" section.I've done some CG edits for Alice's Cottage II in the meantime. There are quite a lot of them...

cg_0030.png
cg_0046.png
cg_0066.png

After I finish Cottage 1, I'll have a big IRL workload to sort out for the month of June, so apart for proofreading/edits I don't think I'll work a lot on Cottage 2. Things will progress easier this summer.

After summer break, I begin a new job and I don't know if I'll have full responsibility of a class or just some other teacher's schedules to complete (which is more likely). I'm waiting for my assignment so I can't say for sure, but depending on the results, I might have to slow down quite a bit. So don't expect projects to stack up like this year (even short or easy ones ^^)

BabaJeanmel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for reporting this one. Yep, there are some typos here and there, I spotted a few others while making the Digi-Land video. I'll probably make a small update to fix them at a point.

Reactions: Toppis and koolzuur

BabaJeanmel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
About 7% of Cottage 2 script is translated (the BGM section, as well as the information corner) + 10% of the localized CGs are done.

As a little side-project, I've converted the scripts for Rance 4.1 and 4.2 (they already were System 3-compatible) to the PC-98 usual text encoding format. They're both finished, but the hacking has yet to be done and Apharobo is currently busy working on another big project (that might please some of you there :)) so It'll have to wait a bit (plus, I'd like to optimize the formating and playtest everything to avoid overflowing menus or unexpected bugs)

After everything is done, I'll do Otome Senki, a nice AliceSoft dungeon crawler that happens to be a SFW game! I'll probably start working on it during 2025, as a lot of IRL stuff might get in the way this fall. Nevertheless, here is a small teaser:

maiden_ss_00.png

Reactions: Nikokaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior