Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster - [Brazilian Portuguese Translation]

eviltrainer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After almost 3 months of suffering and after hitting a roadblock after the another, I finally finished the porting of a PC translation of the game to the Switch!

The Nintendo Switch version of the game, despite having pretty much the same files as on PC, simply aren't compatible with the modding tools currently available. It was only thanks to a russian hacker named Vitgil, who has an specific tool aimed to handle the Switch textures, that this port was possible!

I'd like also to thank @whisky9, @dgyst and @tomx86 for having taken their time to try and help me! Thank you, guys!

https://gamebanana.com/mods/514220

Here's how it looks like with the mod!

If you spot any errors in this translation, please let me know asap!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    549.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    852.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    641 KB · Views: 4
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    735.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    954.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    699.7 KB · Views: 4

AlanLC

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Very good, good work, there was a partial translation of this game and other Resident Evil, 1 Remake and RE5, also based on Gamevicio's translation but none of them translated the textures, made by Mafra and a little help from me.

Have you tried editing the textures of 1 Remake, RE4 and RE5?
Also cool if you could edit Wonder Boy's textures to port the Turma da Monica mod to the Switch

Reactions: eviltrainer

eviltrainer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Very good, good work, there was a partial translation of this game and other Resident Evil, 1 Remake and RE5, also based on Gamevicio's translation but none of them translated the textures, made by Mafra and a little help from me.

Have you tried editing the textures of 1 Remake, RE4 and RE5?
Also cool if you could edit Wonder Boy's textures to port the Turma da Monica mod to the Switch
Thank you! Yeah, I talked briefly with Mafra on JumpMan Club Discord server and he said he worked on RE0's partial translation but I couldn't find it anywhere online.

And yes, RE 1 is next in line and I'm already looking into it! I aim to have all RE games translated on Switch now that I can edit their textures! 'll work with the japanese version of RE1 though, since it has cool extras like, a dual audio system.

In fact I'm right now finishing work on RE0 japanese version that happens to have amazing extras too! Like this awesome vocal intro! I'm able now to port the fandub of these games and I'm really excited about the upcoming RE1 fandub that sounds amazing so far!

This video is outdated, hence a few textures here and there weren't translated. They are now.

Capcom actually removed it from the japanese port of Switch so I went ahead and hacked it back into it!

RE4 and RE5 are probably doable if they run under MT Framework (RE5 I know it does, not sure about RE4). And about Wonder Boy, I may take a look into it, I'd love to have the Turma da Mônica mod in the Switch version!

Last edited by eviltrainer,
Reactions: AlanLC

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
After almost 3 months of suffering and after hitting a roadblock after the another, I finally finished the porting of a PC translation of the game to the Switch!

The Nintendo Switch version of the game, despite having pretty much the same files as on PC, simply aren't compatible with the modding tools currently available. It was only thanks to a russian hacker named Vitgil, who has an specific tool aimed to handle the Switch textures, that this port was possible!

I'd like also to thank @whisky9, @dgyst and @tomx86 for having taken their time to try and help me! Thank you, guys!

https://gamebanana.com/mods/514220

Here's how it looks like with the mod!

If you spot any errors in this translation, please let me know asap!
Congrats, my friend:grog:

• Love
Reactions: eviltrainer

eviltrainer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Congrats, my friend:grog:
Thank you! Sometime in the future I'll try to fix that font issue with Detective Pikachu Returns and I'll probably bother you some more haha! I poked around the font you sent me and noticed it has the õ Õ characters in it but they probably aren't mapped within the game. I'll check it out later following your awesome tutorial but since I'm such a noob at this, I might need some assistance again! :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P