Gaming Wii Speak not work in the game the conduit ?

florian

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello
smile.gif

I have the Wii Speak system on my Wii but when i choose the wifii conection multiplayers , the Wii speak is activated in the options but the Led is not blue on the wii speak and when i choose a multiplayer game : example : Kill in team i have no player for speak ??? its normal ?

thx for the infos
smile.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I saw you posted this under the release topic for it. And my response was:

"I am having the same exact problem as you.
unsure.gif
. Been searching for a while in places wondering how to activate Wiispeak in the game.

And here's the weird thing, whenever I boot it through Gamma, it says Microphone not detected.

But when I boot it through the Disc Channel, I can configure the settings fine etc. But no blue light. I'm thinking of just getting the retail version tomorrow."

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii wasn't detecting my Mic at all until I did a full power off and then it was back to normal after powering it back up and going to the Wii Speak channel. I'm heading back into Conduit to try again. I'll tell you all of my findings.

Edit: Just tried again. I'm still getting the "no mic" symbol on the lower right corner of my screen. I wonder if anyone has any ideas on how to get Wii Speak working with this game.

Second Edit: OK I just read around on Yahoo answers and someone says that you have to add someone to your friends list first before you can chat. Has anyone tried that yet?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its becasue Wii speak only works with friends. It may be confusing when its says "now entering a wii speak session." Try it with a wifi friend and it will work. They confirmed wii speak only with friends a while ago. Unless they decided to go against Nintendo last minute.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updating you on an issue that was released in the WiiSOS version of the game.

Sadly, they scrubbed the ISO before uploading onto different sources, and the scrubbed version took out the Wiispeak compatibility. I apparently downloaded it because it was the first to be uploaded, and played it to find some features not available. Such as, getting errors saying, "Wiispeak cannot be detected."

And it even says you're entering a Wiispeak room, but nothing ever happens, nor does your Wiispeak blue LED light up. Correct right?

Sadly, you need to re-download another ISO. The one I upgraded to was from CliiSHE. The non-working one is from WiiSOS.

Go re-download from the release group, CliiSHE. All should be fine. You should be able to chat perfectly in the lobby and in gameplay.
smile.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No...they don't.

Just last night I saw two people have their mic on, and were chatting in the lobby.

But if you mean to chat IN gameplay, then yes, you have to have a friend in there. But the lobby you don't. It's weird.

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's sad nintendo over reacts in having contact with random people in a game >.>
It would be easy if people could make rooms and join them and not just random.

sznaps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no change, no wii speak detected... wii speak channel works fine. Think it might be rev13b causing the issue? Should i try going to rev12?

NO other USB items are connected except the wii speak, playing from disc channel.

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is really not worth the hype.
Sure its something new and specially for those that are under 18 and only have a Wii.
Real FPS people wouldn't consider playing this for more than a couple of minutes.
I was going to buy it then in the course i got a ps3 and xbox 360 so now I will hold those 49.99 and buy something else.
They should have made a head set for it at least considering they had plenty of time and a dozen release date delays xD

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xDlmaoxD said:
The game is really not worth the hype.
Sure its something new and specially for those that are under 18 and only have a Wii.
Real FPS people wouldn't consider playing this for more than a couple of minutes.
I was going to buy it then in the course i got a ps3 and xbox 360 so now I will hold those 49.99 and buy something else.
They should have made a head set for it at least considering they had plenty of time and a dozen release date delays xD

Sadly, I've been playing for 3 hours. As it says in my Game Statistics.
dry.gif

I really really like it to be honest. But you're right about the people age 18 and under. I'm 17 and the Wii is my main home system aside of my regular Xbox, but I don't play that anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!