ROM Hack Pokemon Diamond Pal Park

bclowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on my diamond rom, pal park works with my legit copy of leaf green, but i was wondering if i can use it with a gba rom loaded on the nor of my ezflash 3-in-1

is there a patch for diamnod?

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not 100% sure, but if it's that 3in1 where the game gets permanently written to the NOR, I believe it'll work. Might need a patch for diamond though.

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
If your slot-1 is not the EZV, then you need to patch the Pokemon D/P ROM for it to detect the GBA ROM on the 3-in-1. Download the patch here. Credit to cory1492.

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I don't think this is worth starting a new thread but, will my copy of pokemon (actual game) pick up roms of gba pokemon games on a 3-in-1 as well?
Curious to get the ruby-sapphire backdrops.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
bclowe said:
Is there a patch for Diamond?
You only need to patch it if you don't have an EZ 5. On the Ez3in1, you have to write the GBA game to NOR for Pokemon Diamond to detect it, because the RAM deletes itself after turning the DS off.
Pokemon Patcher for Diamond and Pearl
QUOTE(2dere @ Apr 3 2008, 04:32 PM) I don't think this is worth starting a new thread but, will my copy of pokemon (actual game) pick up roms of gba pokemon games on a 3-in-1 as well?
Curious to get the ruby-sapphire backdrops.
I don't believe the official Pokemon Diamond/Pearl will pick it up as a Pokemon game on the EZ 3in1.

bclowe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kazumi213 said:
If your slot-1 is not the EZV, then you need to patch the Pokemon D/P ROM for it to detect the GBA ROM on the 3-in-1. Download the patch here. Credit to cory1492.

thanks for the patch, it works perfectly

deadphan87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone tell me how i can get my Sapphire rom to be able to work in pal park with my platinum rom? I have the game saved in my ez flash 3-in-1 while the rom is saved in NOR mode. Every time i try to migrate pokemon from my sapphire rom, I always get a Save/file corrupt error message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4