OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OMFG said:
Theres already another topic about this...
TOPIC
damn! i thought i was the first one
sleep.gif

srry...

ashley.ince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FAKE! u know why? wheres the software to do it on there website? wheres the firmware / kernel update?? it doesn't exist they'll have hacked the hardware of the card or only partly downloaded the dsi firmware, enough so it says 1.4 but hasn't got all the fetures / isn't bloking any cards... we have no eveidence its (the dsi in the video) not working with other card ect. Anyway if they'd done it with software why not release the software?

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ashley.ince said:
FAKE! u know why? wheres the software to do it on there website? wheres the firmware / kernel update?? it doesn't exist they'll have hacked the hardware of the card or only partly downloaded the dsi firmware, enough so it says 1.4 but hasn't got all the fetures / isn't bloking any cards... we have no eveidence its (the dsi in the video) not working with other card ect. Anyway if they'd done it with software why not release the software?

Oh my god you retard, they haven't released it yet and they are still working on it.

ashley.ince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah but why not release it as is, after all the video shows it all to be working and perefect. other then the fact that they've done it by making the R4i gold pretend to be a origanal game, but of course you'd know it wasn't that game and you'd be ok with it having that icon and name if it ment it works and can't be blocked 'cos then nintendo would have to block that game! Its probally the best get around the 1.4 update so if its real RELEASE IT!

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They won't release it until they can try and hide the hack from inept copycat teams like acekard and m3

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Stupidity on the internet amazes me.
THE UPDATE ISN'T READY YET! As you see in the video they don't even use the R4 icon and name when they launch R4. IT ISN'T READY!

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
it's not yet finnished. WHat if your DSi will be bricked? who's to blame? It's the people who have no sense of waiting and patience.

reminds me of my own anime. lol. it'll be out when it's ready. lol.

just wait people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Me niether, us north Koreans don't care