Homebrew 1942ds

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, bump of sorts. I originally posted this in the Homebrew News section, but it was already a tad bit old, and it got no response, so I thought I might get an answer if I "reposted" in a different (more often read) section.

callmebob said:
unsure.gif
Hope someone can help me here.

I´m using a CycloDS Evolution FW 1.53 with an 8GB SanDisk SD card.

I´ve placed the 1942.nds file at the root of my sd card, but it doesn´t show up in my games list.

I have also tried pre-dldi patching it before putting it on the card, with the same results.

I put the roms in a folder named MAMERoms, but I don´t think that has anything to do with the .nds file not showing up in the games list.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

ChuckMcB

Trophies
Website
www.ds-xtra.com
XP
Country

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks all who tried to help
yaynds.gif
, but I´ve figured it what´s wrong, and you might not believe this!!

Before I was trying to play it on a SanDisk 8GB SD card, and it wouldn´t show up.

Tried the same files on a Transcend 4GB SD card and presto! Shows up and works as advertised.

Unfortunately I have no other cards to play around with, but if you do, feel free to try and duplicate what happens with me, and maybe check if this occurs with other cards as well!
moogle.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...