Hacking [2011-01-22]DSTWO EOS v1.09 released!

signz

Timelord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
QUOTE said:
Note: This is version 1.09 OS. Some New DSTWO carts have no fireware, you need to write in it by yourself before using. This is the way:

For NDSi/NDSiXL/NDSiLL:
1, copy the correct _dstwo folder and ds2boot.dat file to the root of your microsd card.
2, insert DSTWO into your console. Boot the console, dont turn off it untill you see the DSTWO cart LOGO(the logo of Fish Tycoon, maybe need about 1 minute). Then re-boot your console.

For NDS/NDSL:
1, copy the correct _dstwo folder and ds2boot.dat file to the root of your microsd card.
2, insert DSTWO into your console. Boot the console, then re-boot when you entered the menu of NDS.

CODEÂÂÂÂ1. Fixed Hello Kitty Big City Dreams(E)
ÂÂÂÂ2. Fixed Battle of Giants: Mutant Insects(U)
ÂÂÂÂ3. Fixed Bleach Dark Souls(U)
ÂÂÂÂ4. Fixed Real-Time-Cheat display bug for some games (include "0" in their crc32)
ÂÂÂÂ5. Fixed Real-Time-Guide display bug for some games when your named RTG file as different letter case with rom file
ÂÂÂÂ6. Fixed the GBA union for Rockman(#0484) and Pokemon(#0026)
ÂÂÂÂ7. Fixed the bug for some homebrews which use (__system_argv), like "MyNitro"

Download found here

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
this is confusing if I have 1.08 running what files should I use to I need to flash it to run 1.09

Jason5877

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you have been using your dstwo on 1.08 or lower put all files except ds2boot.dat on your micro sd and use as normal, if you have a new dstwo that has not been used then you need to put all files including ds2boot.dat on your micro sd

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the heads up SignZ.
wink.gif

signz

Timelord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Terminator02 said:
i thought AGLCB made his thread so we wouldn't have threads like this, you could just post it in his thread instead
Well, now I know about that thread, so I'll do that in the future.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just tried updating this, ran without a hitch.
You can include the ds2boot.dat file safely on any DStwo, pre-flashed or not.

How awesome is it though that this is all it takes to make sure it's 1.4.1 compatible? Unlike the M3i Zero entirely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.