Hacking 3.65 Enso Memory Card change

nodnyl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Good day GBAtemp,

I have a PS Vita running on 3.65 Enso Henkaku with 16gb memory card. I plan to upgrade to 32gb memory card. I was wondering how do I do it? I mean, upon inserting the new memory to the PS Vita, obviously Vitashell (or Molecular shell) wont be there in order for me to do my.. stuff. As far as I know, Vitashell or Molecular shell is needed in order to transfer stuff here and there from PC to Vita.

TLDR = How do I upgrade to a higher memory card capacity in Henkaku 3.65 Enso?

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
you can use vita application manager plus to move some explorer up (like app manager itself) to ur0 to make it independable from memocry card.

Then launch the explorer app, copy everything to PC. Then swap cards and now copy everything from PC. It'll take some time.

Reactions: nodnyl10

nodnyl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
you can use vita application manager plus to move some explorer up (like app manager itself) to ur0 to make it independable from memocry card.

Then launch the explorer app, copy everything to PC. Then swap cards and now copy everything from PC. It'll take some time.

I dont get it yet but i will try this explorer app you speak of first. If i am not mistakrn, ur0 is the internal memory.

So does this mean it is possible to install Vitashell on internal memory and then use it even with memory card active?

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I dont get it yet but i will try this explorer app you speak of first. If i am not mistakrn, ur0 is the internal memory.

So does this mean it is possible to install Vitashell on internal memory and then use it even with memory card active?
Yeah, you got the idea right.

Reactions: nodnyl10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1