Not open for further replies.

mewcuss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
grog.gif
Thank you guys for this thread. It really helped me understand a lot more on how codes are created, so much so that I want to try and make some codes myself.
biggrin.gif

I finally got a non trojan copy of no$gba (tyvm anandjones) and I downloaded emucheat (thanks everyone again). Now I have a problem because no$gba has no wifi connectivity and some of the program codes (timers/options/checks) only activate in wifi. Can I 'trick' the emulator or game into thinking that the games state is online without it actually being online? Just a yes or no will suffice.

Also, I really loved the 'Wild Pokemon Modifier (Calculator) code' because it didn't use the normal ways of activating the cheat. Could you please in the future post an article on the first post showing how in the hell you would be able to create such a code. I don't really care if the example is the pokemon code or a different game's but I would just like an example to work from. Thanks.

P.s. Elixer - This thread hasn't been a waste of time (for me anyways) maybe it's going to waste a lot of your time though!
grog.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
this thread is a good thread as long everyone stay on topic instead of talking about hows their life
smile.gif

as for wifi? answer is NO!
as for trick? i have no comment because i have no such knowledge

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
just like to make a note, since no one has mentioned this:

if a regular code that's in the 00000000 - 23FFFFFF area works in no$gba, but doesn't work in a flashcart, try adding 4000 hex to the address

a good example would be Bomberman (U) Infinite Lives

mewcuss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I made my first DS code following the Ninja Town example for Yu-gi-oh 5d 2009 (J).
smile.gif

The code is 121204D8 0000270F and it keeps your money at 9999DP so that when you turn off the cheat code you only have to gain 2DP to unlock one of the duelists (Abyss Soldier/Neo Daedalus in tag duels). It works on NO$GBA and on the R4 from any save except on ones that have already used the infinate max DP code.
frown.gif

So I looked at the infinate max DP code already available which is : 021204D8 3B9AC9FF and noticed it was similar to the one I had done except for the O in the address part (at the beginning). So I changed the 1 to a 0 (making it 32bit??) and the code (now:021204D8 0000270F) worked, it overwrites the 99999999999(max)DP code of all saves and replaces the value at 9999. But why does it work if it's a 16 bit value?
Should I put the 4000 in the hex address (as dsrules suggests) to make the value 32 bit?
All help would be appreciated and could you please correct my code if it is wrong.

Also, I asked about the wifi beacause I'd like to make a cheat that penalises online cheating (first things first though!).

Thanks for everything.
grog.gif

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
dsrules said:
just like to make a note, since no one has mentioned this:

if a regular code that's in the 00000000 - 23FFFFFF area works in no$gba, but doesn't work in a flashcart, try adding 4000 hex to the address

a good example would be Bomberman (U) Infinite Lives

how the hell did u find that??
ohmy.gif

ah well.. good to know
smile.gif

MADGENIUS_Hojo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
read my post
smile.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=150520

hahahaha if you ever make a code that can penalise people for wifi cheat = you are godly

EDIT: the +4000h info it will come handy! thanks

A couple forum buddies of mine had a conversation about about making codes that penalize online cheaters. So I find it kinda amusing that you said that elixir. Sounds borderline impossible though...

Hmm... It would seem I've missed quite a lot since I've been gone from GBAtemp. I'm mildly surprised the noobs haven't completely invaded this board with their questions, or have they done it else where?

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alrity then, I have some requests:
final fantasy crystal chronicles echoes of time:
special item sets:
sherlotta set
norsy set
larcacus set

fire emblem shadow dragon:
class modifier
character modifier

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey gaia wats ur report on the pokemon platinum follow code? lookin forward to it
wink.gif

also, a quick request. is there a code for Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team DS which does NOT make you permanently lose HP when using dark chips?

dsjunkieman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i havent made a code request before but here we go...

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier (U)

first of all thank you elixir for the beautiful Press R for faster walking...only one im using on this save and it is the balls.

but for my other save...is it even possible to make an "enemy cannot guard" code? cuz seriously id rather do a couple hundred damage than have them block more than half of them doing 10 dmg each hit. (when you combo 40+ hits the dmg reduction is kinda ridiculous) just contemplating making that code myself is giving me the spins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4