A game i forgot on N64

• Thread starter Aimen
  • Start date
  • Views 2,263
  • Replies 15
A

Aimen

OP
Do you know that game in N64 that a robot go round on a place and kill monsters and look like metorid. I mean not megaman!

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a robot.................that goes everywhere.............................killing monsters.............................................on the N64
unsure.gif

don't know, tried google?

A

Aimen

OP
Google have always been my friend but this time i cant find it

Posts merged

That green monster coming and eat people ... can remember it but not the game

A

Aimen

OP
AceAlabama said:
Rocket: Robot on Wheels.

Still wrong game... Like, you could get a panzer and than you drive to a boss and shot it! Than when i have defeted the monster so come the score! So when they show the score, a man run for the life for a monster were after him, and yes, it's relesed here in europa!

A

Aimen

OP
But i don't know the name of the game, that is the problem!
frown.gif
Is there no site that show a pic and the name of the game? A list exept the site you send Lesdrian but good one!

Posts merged

Body Harvest!! It's the right game!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
:D:D Thanks!

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I came in here to shout Body Harvest immedietly. You should all feel bad for not knowing!
lecture.gif

I love that game, definitely one of my all time favorites on the N64. You have good tastes.
smile.gif

A

Aimen

OP
Gaisuto said:
I came in here to shout Body Harvest immedietly. You should all feel bad for not knowing!
lecture.gif

I love that game, definitely one of my all time favorites on the N64. You have good tastes.
smile.gif

Yeah, i know. I was like 10 years when i play that game, like 4 years ago and i just lend the game from a friend to N64, i like the game than! I dosent care about the game name than, i just play it xD So after 2 years searching, i just missing it! So now i have it and play it on a n64 emulator! I just love the game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica