Gaming A PC Night for Once?

liquidnumb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you want to play? I'm sure if you started a thread and it generated enough interest, it wouldn't be too much trouble for someone to put it on the front page.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Dawn of War night, or Age of Empires night, or CounterStrike night... find a good multiplayer game and you're bound to find people wanting to play.

Recently I've been playing Civ4, but there's no point making a Civ4 night - it'd become a Civ4 month.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Originality said:
Dawn of War night, or Age of Empires night, or CounterStrike night... find a good multiplayer game and you're bound to find people wanting to play.

Recently I've been playing Civ4, but there's no point making a Civ4 night - it'd become a Civ4 century.
fixed.

Also, I'd like to host a Minecraft night upcoming for play in my SMP server. Could be fun!

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'd love a GMOD night. I have almost every Valve game out there, so whatever is good, for me
tongue.gif

Still, I haven't been able to play GMOD yet, and I'd love to do that with some 'temp buddies
hrth.gif

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Too bad I don't have GMOD, and the money for it either...
CS:S, HL2:DM and TF2 is what I can play, though. I'll see if I can join the next TF2 night.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Spikey said:
Also, I'd like to host a Minecraft night upcoming for play in my SMP server. Could be fun!
Classic is even more fun :>

QUOTE(raulpica @ Aug 14 2010, 12:55 PM) I'd love a GMOD night. I have almost every Valve game out there, so whatever is good, for me
tongue.gif

Still, I haven't been able to play GMOD yet, and I'd love to do that with some 'temp buddies
hrth.gif
a gmod night would be pretty cool, I'll finally be able to kill everyone with a minigun sentry!

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Advice Fox said:
I'm thinking. Maybe we can have a Killing Floor night if it's possible?
We used to organise quite a few Killing Floor games on IRC a few months ago, they were pretty fun. I'm sure that quite a few people would be up for it, but the main problem is servers.
Either a server would have too-high a ping to be realistically playable, or it would be full of randomers, most of whom deliberately broke our doors etc..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3