hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
micric100 said:
I found this site for patches:

http://www.pocketheaven.com/ph/bubbz/?syst...p;section=patch

Many of the dragonball games are said to be working here, but on this website there are save patches and things, does that mean I need to patch them to get them to work?

A couple of roms need to be patched so they can work on emulators. I get my patches from there as well and so far they fix most major games with common problems.

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RebornX said:
well i was playing KH COM and it freezed when i was fighting a boss...

What world were you in because so far I haven't had any problems with the game.

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RebornX said:
with the zombie one don t remember the name :/

Well I still haven't gone there
mellow.gif

FireValk01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok didnt notice anyone else say but the classic nes titles dont work. maybe its just mine, im not sure. batman vengeance works. havent tested anymore.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Escape said:
Megaman Battle Network 3 - works great
Megaman Battle Network 4 - works great
Megaman Battle Network 5 - works great
Megaman Battle Network 6 - works great
Megaman Battle Network 6 using darkcroz's patch - works great (both versions)

Kirby & the Amazing Mirror - works great
Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land - freezes at the main screen :<

Did anyone manage to get Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land to work?
I don't think I can add anything to this thread, because I downloaded a compatability improvement.

For me Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land works fine.

I got the download from here.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
raing3 said:
If you copy the game_config.txt into the NDSGBA folder in the root of the microSD card it will allow unpatched versions of Pokemon, Super Mario Advance 4, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, Tales of Phantasia, Dragon Ball Z Legacy of Goku II (J) and probably many others to run without problems!

Credits go to the original compilers of the game_config.txt for gPSP.

Credit to raing3 for this post over on the Supercard forum.

also fixes Shining Soul for those of you that want to play it, and Ninja Five-O (I thinkthat's what it's called >,,<

anyways the game_config.txt can be found:-

Mediafire: game_config.txt
Filetrip: game_config.txt

QUOTE(micric100 @ Jun 3 2010, 04:45 PM)
I found this site for patches:

http://www.pocketheaven.com/ph/bubbz/?syst...p;section=patch

Many of the dragonball games are said to be working here, but on this website there are save patches and things, does that mean I need to patch them to get them to work?
Could we get these things to be in the first post? It doesn't look like it has been updated... I just checked, it hasn't since may 27... was posted may 26.

And can someone please check if my fix works for them? It's in the post above (sorry for the double post, I posted that before I read the whole thing)

G

geenlung

I'm a bit new to sram patching. If I'm allowed to ask this, how do I go about finding the ips files to patch my games with? I already have a patcher, but my searches for ips patches are coming up dry. Specifically looking for Pokemon (U) games.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
Put this file into the NDSGBA folder on the MicroSD and the Pokemon games will run fine without patching.

EDIT: However if you desperately don't want to use the game_config.txt you can use GBATA to patch the SRAM but game_config.txt is the best choice.

G

geenlung

raing3 said:
Put this file into the NDSGBA folder on the MicroSD and the Pokemon games will run fine without patching.

EDIT: However if you desperately don't want to use the game_config.txt you can use GBATA to patch the SRAM but game_config.txt is the best choice.

I've been trying everything, but none of my roms work...even the non-Pokemon ones. The games just get up to the press start screen, then freeze up when i press a button. Are there any specific dstwo menu items I should be changining from default?

edit: okay...this is realy wierd. I went to patch my roms again and this time the supercard said there was no sd card inserted. I tried a few more times and got it working. Now gba games work, but freeze on me around the 1-3min point.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geenlung said:
raing3 said:

I've been trying everything, but none of my roms work...even the non-Pokemon ones. The games just get up to the press start screen, then freeze up when i press a button. Are there any specific dstwo menu items I should be changining from default?

edit: okay...this is realy wierd. I went to patch my roms again and this time the supercard said there was no sd card inserted. I tried a few more times and got it working. Now gba games work, but freeze on me around the 1-3min point.
Just out of curiosity, geenlung, have you updated the GBA Emulator to 1.21?

As I understand it should fix some cards that had bad crashing problems. Might fix the freezing?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Koken said:
Do the golden suns work without the lag and sound glitches?
on v1.13 the Golden Sun games ran fine until in battles where it was very slight lag and sound glitching, I haven't tried since the update

G

geenlung

[/quote]
Just out of curiosity, geenlung, have you updated the GBA Emulator to 1.21?

As I understand it should fix some cards that had bad crashing problems. Might fix the freezing?
[/quote]

Yep, I've updated it, but the card still doesn't perform to expectation.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
geenlung said:
Not that I know of, I know I haven't changed anything and mine works fine.

edit: okay...this is realy wierd. I went to patch my roms again and this time the supercard said there was no sd card inserted.
You put the SD card in wonky (it's a bitch I know but the truth) you have to make sure you put the SD in right or it won't read it, it's a partial design flaw.

I tried a few more times and got it working. Now gba games work, but freeze on me around the 1-3min point.
Okay don't quote me on this but I remember some people having issues with the GBA emulator not working on their DSTWO, a fix was issued but you should only use it if you have this problem. I believe you may have the same problem they had.
I have no idea what the thread is called but search around the Official Supercard DSTWO forum for your answers.

edit: typing failure -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Here's one thats even better. https://youtu.be/Wx5HOQuP7Xk