AAAAAAH

Trolly

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So basically, I'm playing through Half-Life 2 Episode 2 again, and I figured I'd get all the achievements I missed first time. I've got a few I missed already, but unfortunately 'Get Some Grub' proved too hard, and even though I spent ages looking for every antlion grub I missed 4. I thought I was doing really well with the gnome achievement as well, and I'd got him all the way to the point where you and Alyx get attacked by multiple striders. I left him in the house where you get attacked, went and turned the power on, and upon coming back up the gnome had disappeared in those short minutes.
Of course, anyone with half a brain would just reload a save from those few minutes before, but thanks to the 'nifty' Auto Save and Quick Save (which allow only 2 saves of each - and auto save decided to save twice within the space of two minutes) features I use, the last save is only about 3 minutes before, and the gnome still isn't there. The only other save I have is at the start of the antlion nest, practically the start of the game.
WHERE THE HELL DID HE GO!? Eurgh ¬¬.

Rant over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...