Gaming About Fight Request of SSF43ds

vaXin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello gbatempers!

Just want to share something. I dont know if this is just a mere cooincidence or what.. but whenever i play online, it almost 5 - 10% of success online play. Thats too sad.. my connection was running good and still no luck. I can't join a single game for almost 20 - 30 mins of trying.

I've also tried arcade mode, with fight request set to internet, hoping someone will join me. During matches, this error code pop ups and saying wasn't able to join (the ssf4 error thing), this mean someone is trying to connect in my game but failed to join. Then, 1 time i accidentally press the home button during the screen where the stage will be displayed.I spend almost 3 sec in the menu screen of the 3ds before resuming the game again. I was shock that when the fight was suppose to start, a challenger was able to successfully connected into my game. So, we play and i lost (meh.. i suck..). then continue with the arcade mode thing. Whenever i try the home button thing before entering the fight, someone is always successful in connecting through my game (that is if really someone is REALLY trying to connect to your session).

I've tested all day yesterday and i'm somewhat successful in playing online matches with this method (of course, there'still lag, its an internet issue). But what im curious about is that is this just a coincidence? But for me, it works almost 100% of the time. I won;t force you to believe me, but feel free to try it. During the stage screen, press the home button and wait for 3 to 5 sec then resume the game. It works like magic..
rolleyes.gif

Sorry for my long post.. and thanks for reading..

vaXin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good for you.. For me, whenever i didnt try the home button method, i will always get the error code. Maybe suspending the game gives time for the other player to connect to you..I dont know, im not an expert. I just observe this things. Maybe i'll try to connect using other hotspots and see the difference. Thanks for the output man. Really Appreciated.
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, from the shows website?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They should've just made it a movie at 50 minutes
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    No from Paramount Plus or whatever it is
    +1
    Psi now has access to every streaming and cable channel out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eh I'd rather just download and delete is it already up on paramount?
    Yeah it's on now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: who is lizzo?