ROM Hack Ace Attorney Investigations 2: Miles Edgeworth Fan Translation

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
sending good vibes this project way, all i can do as well as beta testing a bit if required
wink.gif

Ice Cold

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wish I could do something, as I'm a huge fan of the series. It'll make me turn on my DS again when I finish Ghost Trick, but sadly, I have no experience with this kinda thing. All I can say is I support this 200%

HeyItzRayy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
I haven't finished the whole series yet, but this makes me happy! I hope this translation goes well unless they decide to bring it over because of those petitions and fans' demand.
smile.gif

i hope sooo o:

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just gotta say, you guys are awesome!
Shame on capcom!
But a huge kudos to you!!!
This is one of a handful of projects that absolutely deserve to be 100% completed!
I would help, but I can't Rom hack or translate to save my life.
Again, THANKS GUYS!!! GO GO GO!!!
WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOUR WORK!!!

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
I support this project all the way.

You know what AA needs? An Australian accented lawyer. He could be all "OBJECTION, mate!" Hehe. My bro does a pretty good Australian accent. Need VA's?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
I support this project all the way.

You know what AA needs? An Australian accented lawyer. He could be all "OBJECTION, mate!" Hehe. My bro does a pretty good Australian accent. Need VA's?
That sounds...annoying. At least the "mate" part does.

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I have just made an account here, so I can post something here too.

First of all, thanks to everybody that is supporting the project even if it's better if you posted in the court records forum and not here because only Hacko is left to work at the project from all the people that have posted here:P

Anyway, I will not answer any of those questions about how many %, when will be there a patch or when will you finish the translation.... like all translators, we hate that!!
In the front page of RHDN there is a news about a project being completed after 5 years...we don't plan to take so much time but don't expect a full translation before a year (everything before that would surprise me a lot).

The translation is a work in progress and we still are fighting with many problems that we are solving one after the other.

If you want to keep track of the translation progress, see screens of the work or maybe even help, just check the forum @ http://z11.invisionfree.com/court_records/...hp?showforum=26
till somebody has time to maybe make a site for the project.

Thanks

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Auryn said:
I have just made an account here, so I can post something here too.

First of all, thanks to everybody that is supporting the project even if it's better if you posted in the court records forum and not here because only Hacko is left to work at the project from all the people that have posted here:P

Anyway, I will not answer any of those questions about how many %, when will be there a patch or when will you finish the translation.... like all translators, we hate that!!
In the front page of RHDN there is a news about a project being completed after 5 years...we don't plan to take so much time but don't expect a full translation before a year (everything before that would surprise me a lot).

The translation is a work in progress and we still are fighting with many problems that we are solving one after the other.

If you want to keep track of the translation progress, see screens of the work or maybe even help, just check the forum @ http://z11.invisionfree.com/court_records/...hp?showforum=26
till somebody has time to maybe make a site for the project.

Thanks

ANY news that a translation for this game is being worked on is good enough for me!

Capcom were amazingly stupid in not localizing it officially, but it's just awesome that we could have a chance to play it at all...

Keep it up! ;D (Not trying to be patronizing lolll)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
suruz said:
Capcom were amazingly stupid in not localizing it officially

No. But a certain someone is amazingly stupid in not understanding why Capcom won't localize it.
Well I wouldn't say he's stupid, but I'll explain it for him. As you may know, the Ace Attorney franchise is something of a cult following overseas, and for that reason it's risky to translate and localize the game. Why? Because cult followings don't bring in the most estimated sales, and thus the company can only expect to make a certain amount of money off of these games due to past experience with the same franchise, and thus there's a good chance they'd make little to no money localizing it, and they may possibly be losing money in the process.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball