nloding

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kind of a n00bish question, but I don't know the answer and I'm not in a place to check at the moment:

If I get an 8GB SDHC card, can I use it on both my Acekard 2 and my iTouchDS without changing files (ie, not formatting between)? Or do I need one card per cart? And no, I don't mean run the AK2 and iTouch SIMULTANEOUSLY with the same card. Can I take the card out of the AK2 and put it in the iTouchDS and it will work?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It should work, but make sure you have firmware files for both flash cards on the MicroSD.

I assume the save types are the same for both cards.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it will work since the folder for iTouch is called iTouch, and system folder. As long as they are named differently, they will both run. And as DeMoN said, same sav file type = no problem.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It should work, but they might not share save files or cheats.

If the iTouch and Acekard 2 use the same save file format (and I'm not sure they do) then you could use AIO for the Acekard 2 and set it to name the save files with the standard ".sav" extension rather than ".nds.sav" (the default on the AK2) and you might get the saves to work with the iTouch.

-Bri

ozzymud

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as the iTouch names them .sav and not .SAV, cause case matters to the Acekard for sure. Haven't tried renaming them to .sav on my clone R4-III but it saves as .SAV

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Lol he's right +1