jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I have done heaps of researching on the internet and have decided to buy an Acekard 2.1, but I was wondering where to buy them in Australia? what is a trusted website to buy from?

Thanks
Jandy999

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DealExtreme is one of the favorite sites of folks on here. They ship worldwide for free. The only downside is it may take a couple weeks to a month to get to you. But, you usually won't find a cheaper price from any online store. If you are patient, you can't go wrong ordering from DX.

jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jphriendly said:
DealExtreme is one of the favorite sites of folks on here. They ship worldwide for free. The only downside is it may take a couple weeks to a month to get to you. But, you usually won't find a cheaper price from any online store. If you are patient, you can't go wrong ordering from DX.
Thanks mate. I'll give have a look at it now, then I might consider it. Thanks again.

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. Maybe someone in Australia can give you a better option, but, either way, you are going to be getting a first class card (just got one myself a few weeks ago and I love it).
smile.gif

jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi jphriendly,

I've checked the site (dealextreme) out and the price is amazing! But what currency is it in, because of all the shops and sites for Australia, they're ranged from AU$43.50-$60.00! But if it is Australian dollars, I'm definitely buying one!

Do you know about the EZ 3 in 1? I was wondering if they were compatible with Acekard 2.1 and if they're a good choice to buy. I'm considering buying it for the gba expansion and the RAM expansion, but is it really worth it?

Many thanks,
Jandy999

Posts merged

Oh, and also...Are the products all new and haven't been used before? The prices are mind-boggling!

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dealextreme is good for getting things cheaply, but if you want to buy from somewhere closer try OzModChips. It's a bit more expensive than DealExtreme, but stuff arrives in only 1 or 2 days with fantastic customer service; if you open a support ticket, they will reply within hours, even on weekends. They even have their own store now, so if you're in Melbourne you can just go in and buy stuff.

jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys for your help. I live on the Gold Coast in Australia and have checked out the Brisbane Modchips' one, but they're $60.00AU. I'll probabbly go with the ozmodchips or bamboogaming for it's price.

And Kaos, is it 1 to 2 days for all of Australia, or in Victoria?

Thanks again.
Jandy999

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/ICjgg5eEFSw?si=qyxHdElodJEeR3aS