Hacking AceKard Freezing Issues

dukemagus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i am getting a bizarre problem in one acekard 2.1: some games just does not load (i got a black screen and that's about it).

until now animal crossing: wild world, Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans, Resident Evil DS, Front Mission and Phantasy Star zero doesn't even reach the main menu...

(in fact, the only game that seemed to work was the rune factory 2)

the intro movies does not load (black screen) and the soft reset just fails (white screen with nothing more...)

i have tried changing the DMA access mode, but it haven't worked either...

i have tested AKAiO 1.5.1 (the only firmware i have tried to install on the card... people says it is the best)

oh well... i need help

actually i can hardly say if my acekard is fake or not (i'm a coward... i fear breaking it if i try to open), but something that have called my atention is that the microSD slot is "spring load" (just like the DS cart slot 1), like the DS... my R4 have no "spring" on the slot... just have to put it.

NOTE: this is the first acekard i get... and the second flashcart at all...

NOTE2: the microSD i am using works flawlessly on the r4 flashcart, and yes, i have formatted with the panasonic SD formatter before putting the AKAiO on it...

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Try oficial acekard fw 4.07a15 (just search the forum for link) - maybe it helps...

I dont have any problems with AK2i / AK2.1 with these games, and the same system (akaio 1.5.1), so it should be bad batch of ak you got

edes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This also happens to me. It appears to be when loading the save files. Try to put a ROM with no saves on it. It will work.

Edit: What ^he said doesn't work

dukemagus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
bought mine from 0shippingzone... no idea why it is faulty, bt i ordered an acekard 2i from deal extreme... hope it works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk