United States
Link:
http://www.acekard.com/index.php?page_id=4

Readme says:
"Fixed most single card donwload play issues."

Go to start menu, select special.
Option is:
"Singal Card Play" - "Enable/Disable"

Edit: Posts edited together, duplicate deleted. Don't double post.
lecture.gif
- Ace

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
I have a question for all Acerkard owners. What compelled you to buy an Acerkard RPG? Personally i don't see any certain uniqueness or new awesome features (apart from the AKFS system thing or is this the reason why you bought it)? Please don't turn this into a flame war i just want your personal opinion as to why you bought it.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a question for all Acerkard owners. What compelled you to buy an Acerkard RPG? Personally i don't see any certain uniqueness or new awesome features (apart from the AKFS system thing or is this the reason why you bought it)? Please don't turn this into a flame war i just want your personal opinion as to why you bought it.

Acekard dropped the AKFS since the release of their "second" card (AK+). I don't have an Acekard RPG, but if it had full download play and a strong community, it would be much more popular. I guess it just has a unique value to it (what other card allows you to transfer data from one micro SD to another
tongue.gif
?

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country

Acekard dropped the AKFS since the release of their "second" card (AK+). I don't have an Acekard RPG, but if it had full download play and a strong community, it would be much more popular. I guess it just has a unique value to it (what other card allows you to transfer data from one micro SD to another
tongue.gif
?

Oh okay so they dropped the AKFS, I'll have to have a look at their new card, i havent seen it yet. Okay i just checked out the new AK+ card and i now defiantly see why people would get it. Thanks for the heads up.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I preordered acekard (but still waiting) because
1) 1gb memory accesable by cable
2) sdhc support
3) maybe not so important for anybody but very important for me - awesome desing of shell
4) (this feature i discovered after deciding to buy it) copy and paste roms from infernal memory accesable with cable to microsd and from microsd to infernal memory - strange feature, but may be usefull when you want to give rom to a friend or take friends rom (microsd dont need to have firmware to work on acekard, so you could use eaven friends microsd)

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2) sdhc support
3) maybe not so important for anybody but very important for me - awesome desing of shell
4) (this feature i discovered after deciding to buy it) copy and paste roms from infernal memory accesable with cable to microsd and from microsd to infernal memory - strange feature, but may be usefull when you want to give rom to a friend or take friends rom (microsd dont need to have firmware to work on acekard, so you could use eaven friends microsd)

I couldn't have said it better myself.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
2) sdhc support
4) (this feature i discovered after deciding to buy it) copy and paste roms from infernal memory accesable with cable to microsd and from microsd to infernal memory - strange feature, but may be usefull when you want to give rom to a friend or take friends rom (microsd dont need to have firmware to work on acekard, so you could use eaven friends microsd)

Now that is cool. I am seriously considering to get one now. All these features only with the AK+ card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Crazy people actually spend $50 on that stuff
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.