Hacking AK Team declare AK2.1 more stable

DMPugh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I took a pic of my card just now, and provided a pic from another site. I was under the impression that mine was green, but after looking at this other one, perhaps I am wrong. Do I actually have the black pcb?

Mine:
img0080ky1.jpg

From ncardcanada.com:
11811_4.JPG

DMPugh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is that sarcasm?

Mine (the one on the top) is actually a very dark shade of green. I'm not sure how obvious it is by the picture, but it's technically not black. So I'm just not sure if green is like what is in the ncardcanada pic, or if it's like mine? For all I know the ncardcanada pic could be an old picture and not representative of what the newer 2.1s look like.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
DMPugh said:
Is that sarcasm?

Mine (the one on the top) is actually a very dark shade of green. I'm not sure how obvious it is by the picture, but it's technically not black. So I'm just not sure if green is like what is in the ncardcanada pic, or if it's like mine? For all I know the ncardcanada pic could be an old picture and not representative of what the newer 2.1s look like.
See the black paint above the contacts? It's why the AK 2.1 is called "black pcb".
If you open the shell you will see that the PCB above the contacts is painted black =)

DMPugh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ahh, okay. I wasn't really sure what was supposed to be black, and to be honest I didn't even look at that part.

Thanks for clarifying! Glad I got one of the newer ones. :-D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: